Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dream Come True

Let me tell you about a day that changed me and my
lover's nights for good. I get her, Varsha, about six
and half months ago on the Internet. We started
chatting one night and our first chat session did not
last very long. It was a simple hello and how are you.
Every now and then we would chat and say hello and
find out more about each other. Weeks went by until
one night we ended up chatting from 9pm to 6am the
next morning. To make a long story short we got to
liking each other.
Without knowing each other I felt like something
inside me was burning to know her better. I felt like
she was the one for me. So that week I mentioned that
we should meet somewhere public. We were having a
little trouble with our relationship which everyone
goes through this. Where you're not sure, or you think
you love that person but you're afraid of their
reaction if you tell them that. Maybe it's too soon.
Her sex life wasn't perfect, it was alright. We talked
about how to make it better. It was because this kind
of life was new to both of us. She was married for a
long time and I had never been with a girl. But this
time I felt right with her and felt something might be
there. We had so much tension built up with us and the
outside world.
But this one night changed us and our sex life. Her
husband had gone out on some official meet. It turned
it into something almost perfect. We decided that we
should go somewhere different on this particular day,
a change of scene. So we went for a candle light
dinner and did some sightseeing. I decided I wanted to
make it right with both of us. I wanted to give Varsha
the best night of her life. After going around for a
while, we came back to her place and we put on soft
background music.
Then we got into the shower together. As we showered
and soaped each other down, I caressed her body from
behind and ran my lips all around her neck. My cock
was so hard it was pressing against her firm ass. I
started kissing and running my tongue softly around
her neck to her lips. Kissing her deeply I caressed
her big ebony breasts with my hands. Varsha turned
around to face me so she could have her arms around
me. As we were kissing Varsha started moving light
feathery kisses down my chest. She started massaging
my white dick with her soft hands. I then moved my
mouth down to her hardening nipples licking and
sucking on them so softly. The steam from our passion
and that of the hot water was filling the shower and
filling the room. As we were getting out of the shower
I started to dry her beautiful body off with a towel
when I was done she reached for my towel and returned
the favor.
As we walked into the bedroom I could see the steam
rising from her beautiful body. She lay smiling on the
bed I whispered ever so softly "I love you." I changed
the CD and lay next to her and began passionately
kissing and caressing her.
I lay down next to her admiring her body whispering to
her all the while. I ran one hand threw her long soft
hair while my other was gently massaging her clit. I
started moving my kisses down to her breasts, taking
her nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue round and
round them. I moved my face down to her stomach
kissing her softly then I moved my kisses down to her
ebony garden. I started to slide my tongue all around
her lips, teasing her with my tongue. I had my left
hand around her leg and resting on top of her leg. I
started to massage her clit with my thumb as I spread
her lips with my other hand.
As I pulled her lips apart I drove my tongue deep into
her love hole. My tongue was moving all around inside
her hot wet pussy. She started to moan softly "oh..
ummmm. oh.. yes.. oh... Honey.. yes.. oh it feels so
good". I almost got her close to orgasm because her
ass began bucking and her back was arching up off the
bed. As soon as I thought she was close I would stop.
I did this a few times. Varsha would tell me over and
over "oh baby... please don't stop.. Oh please." But I
would stop over and over.
Varsha started to beg me to put my cock inside her. So
I lifted her legs up over my head and proceeded to
slide my cock deep into her hot wet pussy. Short slow
deliberate strokes were driving her wild. I would slip
half of my cock inside her, only to tease her all the
more. I could tell her desire was high. Varsha was
breathing really hard like she was out of breath. She
suddenly grabbed me with both of her hands begging me
to put it deep inside her.
So I pulled out and teased her more. I rubbed the head
of my cock against her clit then I slipped it back
inside her, but this time all of my cock was inside
her. We were moving together at a medium pace, I had
both of my hands down on the bed beside her, pushing
my cock in and out driving the pace faster. Varsha
started to moan more. She kept begging me to go
faster. So I did. Then I bent my back straight up.
With my cock still inside her I started to push it in
and out slowly as my finger was massaging her clit.
Her whole body started to shake I knew it was driving
her insane. I then rested my arms on the backboard of
the bed. I started back pushing my white deep into
her. Varsha started begging me to go faster. Her moans
started turning into screams of passion "oh Shit... Oh
shit!!!! oh Honey.. I'm almost there baby." My pace
was so fast and hard I could hear my balls slapping
hard against her body. I was using the backboard of
the bed as a support to push hard and fast into my
ebony lover. Both of us were dripping with sweat we
were in the throes of passion.
The muscles in my arms and all over my body started
tensing up I could feel the burn of them. I started to
feel Varsha's grip tighten around my cock that was my
sign that she was seconds away from cumming. So I
pulled my cock out of her. She started moaning, "oh my
GOD I'm there. I'm there!!!!!!" I could feel my balls
start to tighten. I was minutes away from cumming
myself her body started to jerk and shake so much I
had to get off her, because she needed to straighten
out her legs. I felt if I didn't move quickly I was
going to get hurt.
So I lay beside her holding her in my arms as she was
blissfully having multiple orgasms. After she calmed
down from her orgasms she moved down to my cock and
took it deep into her mouth. Within seconds I started
to cum. She caressed my cock off in her soft ebony
hands. Right before I began to cum I could feel it
about to spill forth she put her mouth over the head
of my dick and began to suck hard drinking my cum
sucking it from my body as did this she massaged my
balls. I could not keep myself under control any
longer I started screaming "oh my God.... holy fuck...
oh my.... Oh.. Varsha...oh! Its so niceeee......!!!"
We both were so hot and our bodies glistening with
sweat of our spent passion we decided a nice cool
shower would be nice. We got up and put on some more
music and returned to the shower this time it was a
quick playful shower instead of the steamy passionate
one at the beginning of the night. With the air
conditioner on we got back in bed and held each other
close. The soft sounds of music surrounded us. It was
the sounds of us telling each other that we loved each
other.
After that night our relationship changed.