Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Fucking a Married Woman

This is a true story about an incident that occurred
to me a few years ago, when I used to work part time
on the weekends. Reshma was a married woman in her
late 30's, but she still looked good for her age. She
had one of those bodies that you could just fuck and
fuck, without getting bored (all the men will know
what I mean!) although she wasn't very good looking.
She had a big pair of tities with a nice round arse to
die for, which was always well covered at work under
her t-shirt and tight bottoms. And she always wore red
lipstick and a bindi on her forehead. I had often
looked at her at work and spoke to her, and she was
always flirty with me, but I didn't think anything of
it, since I was only 20 at the time.

We were working together one time, alone in a separate
room when she mentioned that her husband was away with
the kids (he'd gone to India to visit relatives). We
were talking about my girlfriend, and she wanted to
know about my sex life with her. This took all of 2
seconds since it was none existent, as my girlfriend
wouldn't let me screw her. She replied by saying that
her husband wasn't very good at sex any way and that
they hardly ever had sex anymore. I told her that I
found that hard to believe. She just smiled. Whilst we
were talking I couldn't help but keep looking at
Reshma's breasts under her t-shirt. Her nipples had
gone hard whilst we were talking and were showing
through. She noticed me looking but didn't mind me
looking, infact she was quite enjoying toying with me
I think. Suddenly she just said ' you can have a feel
if you like'. I looked at her in disbelief but she
smiled seductively and moved closer, grabbed my hand
and placed it on her breasts. I gave them a squeeze.

Encouraged by here sigh, I placed my left hand on her
breasts also and began to fondle them. My girlfriend
had never let me do this. Both Reshma and I were
getting excited. I was pushing against her and stared
to kiss her passionately. Our tongues were flicking
softly in each other's mouths. My right hand moved
down her back onto her nice big arse and pulled her
closer to my crotch. I could feel her nipple with my
left hand under her t-shirt and bra, and pushed her
back against the wall and rubbed between her legs
firmly with my right hand as I kissed her neck. She
was getting very aroused and I could tell that she
loved the idea of doing this with a younger man. We
carried on like this for a while, before sorting
ourselves out just in case someone came in. She told
me to wait for her in the car park for her after work
so she could take me home. As she was driving in the
car, I was rubbing her leg and crotch, and she was
trying to do the same. When we got to her house, as
soon as we were inside, we went absolutely crazy for
each other, literally tearing each other's clothes
off. I was lying on top of her on the living room sofa
in just my pants, and she was in just her little white
panties and bra. Whilst she kissed me and rubbed my
cock in my pants, I removed her bra and squeezed and
sucked her nipples on her large tits. She suggested we
went upstairs, and grabbed me by the hand and dragged
me upstairs to her and her husband's bedroom. We
removed each other's pants and she began to suck my
cock, which was throbbing for her pussy by now. I
asked her to get up and go stand up over by the
mirror next to her bed, and to face it and put her
hands on it, just above her shoulders so she was
looking at herself. I got up behind her and holding
her waist I began to kiss her neck, whilst looking at
her in the mirror, my right hand rubbing her soaking
pussy and flicking her clit. I inserted my tool
between her legs and rubbed it across her soaking
pussy. She loved this, and wanted me to stick it in
her straight away, but I teased her and parted her
pussy lips with the head of my shaft slightly. She was
sighing and I could tell that her husband had never
done much foreplay with her.

'Oh please stick it in me now baby', she cried after a
while, 'I want you to fuck me'. After this I couldn't
wait any longer and eased myself into her moist tight
pussy. I haven't got a huge cock (infact it's smaller
than average), so I was pleased to find her pussy was
tight around my swollen cock. I began with long slow
strokes, gyrating my hips with hers, but started
pounding into her faster and harder as I watched her
tits bounce all over the place un-controllably in the
mirror as I fucked her. She was screaming real loudly
as she came and was holding onto the back of my head,
which was resting on her shoulders. I hadn't finished
yet, I through her onto her bed and slowly climbed
over her. Her hair was all over the place, and her
lipstick smeared, looking like a slut. She was looking
at me very seriously as I entered her again and really
began to fuck her hard. She kept screaming and moaning
in delight, as I came inside her violently. We had sex
many times after that in various

No comments: