Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Never Trust A Condom

my story that taught me a very important lesson and I
would like you guys also to learn from it especially
when the girl is less than sixteen years. This is
because according to IPC (Indian Penal Code), having
sex with a girl less than sixteen years of age is rape
no matter even if it was with her consent.
So after Shailja left, I wasn’t having anyone apart
from my girlfriend to fuck. I was desperately looking
for someone to fuck. I am very found of fucking each
and every type of girl, but I am not that desperate
that I can do it with anyone just to get relief. As I
told you except Shailja all of them were virgin. I
have never gone to any prostitute because they don’t
do it willingly and are under compulsion. Real fun is
when jerks are from both the sides, what you guys say
about this’
So I was staying alone in my house because my parents
were in different city because of my father’s
occupation. I was teaching in reputed coaching classes
there. I use to teach class 10, 11 and 12. Class 10
was a batch of students appearing privately. And there
was a nice girl called Rashmi. She was a nice female
and very decent and liked by everyone.
Well within a few months, we came close to each other
and started talking to each other on phone too. And
meanwhile we became so close that we used to say I
love you and all other things and everything was on
phone. Then the day come when she asked me about my
place, so I called her to my place. I was also bit
scared because it was the first time a girl was coming
to my place and that to a virgin teenage girl. Anyway
she finally came to my place. Then we sat for some
time and talked about various things then I kissed on
her lips, she was shocked and said why did u do that I
wasn’t expecting this from you and everything which a
girl usually say. But after some time she became
normal and we were in each other’s arms. Now we were
busy kissing and hugging each other. Slowly-slowly I
tried to remove her dress, she was wearing a white
salwar kameej, (I like girls in white Shalwar Kameej).
She was protesting slightly but allowed me to do it. I
removed her bra, wow again a virgins white breasts and
slightly brown nipples. I started kissing her
everywhere and soon she too become hot. Now she was
just having her panty on her body. But it took almost
three hours to reach to this position. And she had to
go back as she had told her parents that she is going
to her friends place for studies.
So we had to move fast. But you can’t do it like a
bullet, just shoot in. So I decided for the next time.
But I had to get relief so I gave my tool in her hand
and asked her to shag, she did it slowly because she
was new to this. She was moving it up and down and I
hugged her tightly pressing her boobs and kissing her
all over, she was also enjoying and started moving her
hands faster and faster. But soon her hand tired and
she said I can’t do it now because my hands are
paining. I said ok and then I made her to lay besides
me, now we were laying in such a position that my tool
was on her bally, her neck in my arms and my leg on
her legs. I asked her to hold my tool and holding her
hand I started shagging and kissing and hugging her
tightly. You know when some girl is doing it for you
and it have the same speed as you do; it gives a damn
good pleasure. I was enjoying like anything. After
some time I came and I poured all my fluid on her
bally. Her hands were all wet with my juices; I spread
that on her body and hugged her tightly. We remained
in that position for some time. Then we cleaned
everything and I gave her last hug and kiss and she
went home.
Like this we met in my place for the first time. But
the story is not about her because apart from doing
all these things I couldn’t fuck her, not because we
were not willing but because we didn’t get chance for
the final work. So the story is about her younger
sister, who was in eighth class and was just fourteen
years in age.
Once there was a Dewali Mela in the city and she asked
me to come along with them as her parents were not
coming. So I went at the scheduled time. There I saw a
cute looking girl with her. She was very cute and
beautiful too. She was also looking at me but we
didn’t get any chance to speak or for any
introduction. After the mela I came to my place. When
Rashmi called me I talked to her about that friend,
she said she is her sister and not friend. I said ok
so she was your elder sister, she said no she is in
eighth standard and is younger to me. I said she
looked elder to you. Then I asked her why didn’t you
introduce me to her. She said ok I would call her and
you talk to her. Then her sister came on phone. I
asked what’s her name, she said Preety. We talked for
sometime and then I continued with Rashmi. I asked her
to call me whenever she’s free before we ended our
conversation. Now I wanted to fuck Preety also. After
that she started calling me too but from her school
place. Slowly it continued and one day she said why
don’t you come and meet me at the station, station was
near to my place. I said ok I would come, what time.
She said 7.30. Then I waited for the next day but I
wasn’t willing to go because firstly it was very early
for me secondly she was too young to meet in public.
And fortunately I couldn’t wake up also. (Fortunately
- because of what that happened due to it) I woke up
at the ring of the bell. I looked up at the watch. It
was around 8 in the morning. I cursed myself for
missing such a golden opportunity. I opened the door
and was shocked…Preety was standing in front of me. I
was so surprised because she didn’t even know my place
then how she reached here. She was in an angry mood; I
welcomed her in and asked how she knows my place. She
asked me why didn’t I come to meet her she was waiting
there for me and then finally decided to come by her
own. She said that she had a rough idea and she came
here asking people. I apologised her and gave a kiss
on her lips. Then we came to bedroom and lay on the
bed. While talking I started kissing her and fondling
her boobs. I did not have to try because in this case
I knew that she had come to me for that only so why to
waste time and moreover it was not a public place, it
was my house where no one except we two was there. So
slowly I took her cloths off. She was not wearing any
bra, as usual. She had small boobs but big enough to
perform the task. I started sucking them and now she
was not saying anything, she stopped talking and
started enjoying. Then slowly I moved towards her
pussy. She was wearing tights. I removed that and saw
a thin line of her pussy lips. First I rubbed them
with my fingers and then I started sucking and liking
them with my toung. During this I didn’t get time to
see her reaction but when I realised this I looked at
her, her eyes were closed but her face expressions
were telling how much she is enjoying. I continued
till she came. This I had to make out myself as she
was just enjoying silently. Now she was relaxed but
what about me. I did not want to insert her as she had
come first time and was too young to be fucked legally
and to be very frank I was expecting her sister in
evening. I did not want to take any kind of risk. So
again we were lying with each other and I started with
my favourite shagging. Her hand and my speed. Even
though I was so hot it took me about 10 minutes to
come. I came on her bally and then I spread it over
with my hands. We remained in each other’s arm for
another fifteen minutes and then she went to have a
wash.
Then we started talking. She asked me that Rashmi is
also coming in the evening to meet you, will you do
the same with her. Now this gave me another shock, I
thought she don’t know about this. But Rashmi has told
her. But definitely she wouldn’t have told her about
what I did with her because these things are not to be
disclosed to every friend and also we were student and
teacher in everyone’s eye. But Preety could make out
as she had it. This is obvious. Well I was speechless
on her question and I couldn’t say anything. At about
twelve she left and during this time I gave her good
pleasure and she shagged me thrice. She promised me
that she would come tomorrow. And tomorrow I had
decided to fuck her thoroughly.
In the evening, Rashmi came. And after some formal
talks I started kissing and hugging her. And slowly I
removed her cloths except her panty. I started sucking
her boobs. There were many things in which the two
sisters differ. Preety is a shorter and thinner than
Rashmi and so to handle her is very easy. When some
girl is of size comparable to yours then it becomes
hard to handle her and hence to fuck her. She was
enjoying but little hesitant. I tried to remove her
panties, she protested but I could remove them
finally. I was sitting and she was lying on my lap. I
locked her hands with my legs and while smooching her
I put my finger in her pussy opening. Oh damn………..what
a hot and lubricated pussy was it. And what a feeling
was it. My finger in a cute and virgin pussy. She was
trying to protest my actions but some because of lock
and some because of pleasure; she was not able to do
it properly. Then suddenly the bell rang…. Fuck. I was
in no mood to leave her and see but it was must to see
who stupid has come at this fucking moment. So I put
my upper cloths and went to see. But no one was there.
Someone might have done it by mistake. I came back and
the scene was totally changed. She had put all her
cloths in such a short time interval. I asked her what
she did. She said no some other time. And I said ok as
it was almost 7 pm. But guys this is the main mistake
that I made and after that in future I never got a
chance to fuck although she was totally ready and
wanted it badly. This was my first chance of life that
I missed to fuck a virgin girl. This is because after
a month or more my relative came to stay with me and
during that time her test started so she wasn’t
allowed to come. I missed about six girls and all
virgins in my life so far. And all were very seductive
and totally fit with me.
Well next day Preety came around 7.30 in the morning.
And this day I will never forget in my life I got my
life’s first big tension. I remember it was 18 of
February. I am basically a very cool person and don’t
get tensed easily but this day really killed me and I
had my second lesson of my fucking life I.e. NEVER
TRUST A CONDOM
So when she came I called her in the bedroom and we
started kissing and hugging each other. I had all
plans to fuck her and was ready with lubricants and
condoms. I was doing it to make her hot but I don’t
know why I always get the girls who don’t show their
emotions, first Shailja and now Preety. Well I was
moving slowly and she was enjoying silently. We were
getting hot and very soon we were in our born dress. I
moved to her pussy all the way from boobs and bally. I
started liking it. It was small but good enough to
take anything inside. Her legs were becoming wider and
wider, I was getting faster and faster. Finally she
said ‘ aaaaaah’ and had a stormy orgasm. Now it was my
turn, I target my tool to her mouth but she took it
hesitantly, she was new to this infect she was new to
everything. So she just took it between her teeth’s. I
was not at all enjoying, as she didn’t know how to do
it. So I moved towards her pussy. I put a condom on my
tool and rubbed her pussy with it for a while and then
put the tip of it on her opening. Her eyes were again
closed and were waiting for it to go in. We were in a
position that she was lying on her back, I was on her,
and her legs were folded and separated far apart. My
tool tip was on her opening and I embarrassed her
tightly just before the pressure. Then I slowly pushed
my tool inside her. But she moved her butts aside, may
be because of pain. Now my angle was not good at this
position. So again I adjusted the things and ask her
to stay calm and it will not pain. Then this time I
locked her legs with mine and embarrassed her tight
again and kept my mouth on hers. I was giving her a
smooch and when I was assure that her total attraction
was in smooching, I gave a big push to my tool and it
was in at the second movement. She tried to escape but
as she was locked everywhere so she couldn’t. She
couldn’t scream also. But I started pumping in and out
her pussy. Within a while she was totally all right
and started enjoying with great force. I was going
slowly. I was having the upper portion of her right
boob in my mouth and was giving her a love-bite. Then
slowly-slowly our thrusts became vigorous. We were
moving very fast and with strong thrusts I came and
came and came. While I was fast my mouth was also
sucking her blood and there was a big dark spot on her
boob, just below the nipple. Token of my love. I was
wearing a condom so I poured all my liquid into her. I
didn’t count how many times she came. But it was
amazing- a sweet little pussy, and I was the first one
to have it. I didn’t try to take it out. And without
taking it out we rolled and now she was on me. Kissing
each other we remained in this position for a while. I
asked her how was it. She hugged me tightly and
planted a kiss on my lips. I asked her just for the
knowledge, have you done anything like before, she
said no. Then after some time we rolled and this time
she was down. I wanted to go for a pee. I was thinking
of going for it the whole day. (But who could say what
can happen next). I took it out and looked at it……………
OOOOOOhh Fuuuccck. My condom …………… it wasn’t having
any hole …………… it was torn into two pieces. And one
piece was hanging with the other. Guys you can imagine
what could be my situation at that time. I asked her
quickly when she had her periods, she said around
third. Now I was dead, she was in her unsafe period
... the right time to conceive. Now forget about
having sex, I was not able to decide what to do. I
would not be able to defend myself if she conceives
because she was just fourteen years old and according
to Indian law if you have sex with a girl less than
sixteen years of age, it’s a rape, no matter even if
she consented for that. A lot of bad thoughts came
into my mind at that time. She asked me what happened,
it went inside. I said no nothing happened. I didn’t
want to make her tense. But I could not continue
further and I asked her to leave.
The whole day I was very tensed and my mood was off
throughout the day. I could not eat and teach
properly. But by next day I was feeling a bit better
and I decided to see whatever happens. I decided to
get her aborted if she conceives.
After some day she called me and asked to meet. I
again called her to my place. Again we started our
game irrespective of the tension that we were facing.
We enjoyed everyday and after about 15 days of the
incident I bought a pregnancy test, done using urine.
I tested her urine. The solution was pink and was
suppose to turn light pink after a few hours in case
of positive ness. I didn’t find any change in the
colour but these tests are not 100% sure so there was
nothing that could have made me happy. I left
everything on god. We continued like this, she kept on
coming and we kept on enjoying. One day she called me
from school. She said I can’t come today I have got my
periods. Ooooh ... FUCK. What a relief. One big
tension got over. I was much more relieved. I thanked
god a lot..... I was out of a big tension. Its not
like I am scared of anything but this was a case where
u couldn’t do anything to rescue yourself even if she
says that she did it with her consent. So this relief
was something. .. what I say.
Then it continued for about one and half month and I
fucked her every day many times. Then suddenly she
stopped coming. I didn’t know why this happened. Then
one day while talking to Rashmi on phone, she told me
that Preety was going to some far-off place in her
school dress and some relative saw her. They told the
thing to her parents. Her father scolded her very
badly. Actually the thing that happened that day was,
she came to me in the school dress but I was to go for
an urgent work so I asked her to go to school and we
will met after school. She was insisting on my not
going. But I had to go. Afterwards she didn’t come.
But then I learnt from her sister Rashmi that she did
not have any school that day and she was just fooling
everybody. Nobody knew where she went those days.
(Last few days she was just lying about school and was
coming to me).
Her father scolded her very badly, he hit her also and
asked her again n again where she were and with whom.
But she didn’t tell anything to anybody. Only three
people knew where she was those days. Me, herself and
god. Rashmi told me that when her father asked here
what she wants, she said – a comfortable life.
But I was impressed by her resisting power. She didn’t
tell a single thing to her parents and also she never
showed her pain, neither when I fucked her virgin
pussy first time nor when I inserted into her ass. It
was just first and last time and then she said she
doesn’t enjoy it from back so do it in front only.
Well guys that’s it. This was my third fucking
experience and second fucking lesson. After this I
have never shoot inside any girl during her unsafe
period though I do it using a condom. Also no condom
that I have used has torn after that but now I can’t
TRUST A CONDOM. I could not meet her after that, I
talked to her many a times but we could not arrange
for it. Still I will wait for her. After all she was
one of those who shared an intimate relation with me.
How can I forget her’.

No comments: