Monday, August 15, 2005

My Chachi

I am mahesh 25 Kanpurwasi strong Muscular body and
nice personality. Whenever I meet someone I leave a
amit chhap on the person to I meet.
Similarly I met mi chachi not real but mi padosi 's
wife in a party and left an impression that is still
in the mind of chachi. While serving a sweet dish( who
was around 10 years older to me but was a nice
personality 5 ft 3 incheshight 34 dd boobs round in
shape and nice butts overall a nice personality her
husband was working in Jal nigam and was posted in
Banda and use to come home on weekends, He thought the
Mohalla is the safest for his family consisting of 3
persons apart from his wife.) I accidently touched her
boobs and pressed them too.
She smile for a moment but thinking of her husband
nearby she didnot reacted at all. Next day while her
husband left for Banda in morning train as he was
getting late he requested me to drop him upto station.
Which i did as station was harding five minutes way
from our home on scooter but around 15 minutes ways by
walk so he requested me i left him and come back. I
received a call from chachi to meet her immediately.
I went to her home and asked for the reason of
calling. She was arrogant and told me why u touched mi
boobs while serving sweet dish on the party. and
pressed it too. I said sorry for that but she insisted
on why tell me the reason. I said I am sorry chachi
please forgive me for mi mistake.and if u persist i
can give u in writing that this wont happen in future.
Chachi replied that i want to know why u pressed mi
chuchis publicly the reason whether it was a delibrate
act or by mistake. I told chachi as i have said
earlier it was by mistake why dont u please forgive
me. but chachi was playing the old record but why
??????????????
I was answerless to this question and her insistance
on the issue i surrendered and said i did it knowly
what u can do u can do at the most u will inform
chacha jee on next saturday when he comes back i will
se to it and will answer him dont worry and saying
this i made an exit from the house and decided not to
say anything again to chachi jee. But chachi jee
followed me and and came to mi room and said r u
annoyed from mi way of talk i am sorry but u r this
presing of mi boobs was pleasant to me and i wish u
sud press and squeze it again and again and she will
be waiting for me in the midnight.
I was stunned to receive such a invitation from chachi
je and khiramma khiramma raat hue aur main unke ghar
gaya back door entry maari and she was waiting for me
both her children were fast aslep and she hugged me
tightly when i entered in her house and kissed me
passionately she was wearing only one nighty nothing
upper and beneath i took hold of her boobs kissed and
sucked it firmly and tried to cut and leave a mark
permnanently on boob but she was cleaver enough taking
the seige of bachhe jag jayenge please jo karna ho
jaldi karo.
Woh turrant bed par let gaye aur muje invite kiya
pussy lick and suck karne ke liye. I put mi mouth on
her pussy started licking by tounge and entered the
toungue inside her pussy doing this for couple of
minutes she was too hot and insisted for penetration
of dick inside her pussy and pounding of her pussy.
The stroke which i were making she was enjoying as she
was not a virgin and kheli kheliye woman and she was
enjoying everymoment of fucking and no moaning and no
siskariyan she enjoyed and enjoyed and i too enjoyed
the nice cooperatiion extended by her in fucking we
both cum together and with promise to met me again i
parted.
Next meting was much exciting. As she entered in mi
house from roof top which was not even expected.

No comments: