Friday, September 23, 2005

Aunty of Thiruvalla

I m vinu.im 26 years old and now working in kottayam. this is about my
aunt who is married and settled in changanacherry. this is a real one
when i was in college. One day during the college vacations, I went to
my auntie's house When I reached her house, the door was open, and I
just entered casually Then I went to my auntie's bedroom.



When I entered I was shocked to see the sight there. She was changing
her clothes. she was wearing only a white petticoat down under and she
was just beginning to take off her black bra. She also was quite
surprised to see me there. I however, regained control of my mind and
said "Sorry auntie. And then I got out of the room. She said, "it's
ok". As I waited outside she came back wearing a churidar. She said:
"No one is here. Raju and Maju went to my sisters house for spending
their vacation. Uncle has gone to Trivandrum to attend a conference".
She invited me to have a cup of coffee. We sat together at the dining
table and was having coffee and some snacks. I looked straight into
her eyes and now she was feeling shy. Looking down to her coffee cup,
she said: "I think all these years has made that love a little
stronger and I am really attracted towards you, mentally and
physically". I was totally surprised to hear those words and thought I
was dreaming. I placed my hand on hers and slowly took it upwards.
She was looking shyly away from me. I rubbed her hands slowly. It was
wonderful to feel that silky skin in my hands.

I brought her hand towards me and gently kissed on the palms. I
brought her fingers to my mouth and slowly put her index finger into
my mouth and sucked it. I took each of her fingers in my mouth and
sucked slowly. I slowly kissed on her closed eyelids. I asked:
"Auntie, did u really mean that?" She said: "I mean it". And then
suddenly she took my face with both her hands and kissed me hard on my
lips, and ran into the front hall. I found her sitting on the end of
the lengthy sofa. She covered her face with her hands. I went on and
lied on the sofa with my head resting on her thighs. She released the
hands and looked straight into my eyes. She slightly smiled and ran
her hands through my hair. Her behaviour made me more relaxed. She
said holding my nose, "You have become a grown man and very naughty
too.. before someone comes, it's a good idea to close the front door."
I asked her whether uncle would come this time, but she said he will
be back only by tomorrow evening. I smiled excitedly and agreed to
her. I closed the door and came back. Again I lied on her lap. My
head was resting on her thighs and it was very soft and my dick was
growing very badly inside my jeans. I again held her hands and started
to suck her soft fingers. From her face, I knew she was also getting
aroused. I said: "You are more beautiful and stunning in a saree than
in a churidar." She asked me why. I said: "Because while wearing saree
I could see your beautiful belly and navel, the curves at your hips,
the side view of your breasts.

Can you please change this dress and wear a saree now?" At first she
did not agree, and after sometime she agreed to change. She went to
her bedroom door and smiling slightly she closed the door. I went and
checked whether she had kept the door opened, but it was locked from
inside. Few minutes later she came back wearing a yellow blouse and a
yellow saree. I sat on the sofa and she stood in front of me. She
raised her eyebrows and asked :"Now what do you think I look like?"
All that I could say was "you look more sexy". I stood up and watched
her admiringly. She was almost sexy in that thin yellow saree and
blouse. And I could clearly see the navel through the thin saree. I
slowly walked around her admiring her beauty. I never thought I could
ever watch my auntie like this. After all these years she was finally
going to be my reality. From behind I watched her cute ass thrusting
outwards. I couldn't see any outline of her bra through the blouse
from behind. Was she not wearing a bra? To confirm, I slightly ran my
hand along her shoulders to the backside of her blouse. She understood
what I was looking for and said laughingly: "I thought it wasn't
necessary for the moment" "That's a nice and wonderful decision", I
said. From behind I slowly bend and kissed the back of her neck,
moving slightly downwards towards her bare shoulders. She was slightly
moaning now. I was holding her hands from behind. With my left hand I
slightly moved the saree from her shoulders and it fell off to the
ground. I went around her to the front and looked. There I saw her
cleavage that had years ago made my dick stand straight for the first
time.

She was pretty white and the breasts were thrusting forward as if to
get off her blouse. As she was not wearing any bra, I could see the
shadow of her nipples through the blouse. I looked into her face. She
was also watching me. Slowly our face came closer and the lips
slightly touched. Her lips were slightly wet. She was by now losing
patience and hugged me tightly with both her arms and we kissed each
others lips slowly. Then our tongues met and the kissing became very
intense . I moved my tongue inside her mouth and she sucked my lips
with intense pressure. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and
by the time my grown dick was pressed against her sweet belly bottom.
I kissed her cheeks and ran my tongue over her ears and inside it. She
was now whispering, "I love you, I love you, mmm... aahhh....". I
kissed down her neck and slightly moved downwards towards her
cleavage. I placed my lips on her cleavage and the softness was truly
making me go wild. It was like satin or silk. She pressed my head hard
against her cleavage. I licked the beautiful line that formed in the
centre of the two soft hills. I moved my lips along the border of her
blouse, first to the right shoulder and then coming back to the
centre, and then to the left shoulder and then back to centre. I then
moved my lips over her blouse to the right nipple, and with my tongue
circled her nipple. Her erect nipple was thrusting forward through the
blouse. Then I paid attention to the left nipple. At the same time my
hands were on her ass cheeks, gently massaging them, over her saree,
and occasionally squeezing them hard. Through the centre of her
blouse, I continued my kisses downwards to her beautiful navel. I
removed my hands from her ass, placed it on her abdomen.

Her abdomen was so silky to touch. I went on my knees, my hands ran
all over her abdomen, and when I put one finger inside her belly
button, and tickled. She slightly trembled, and slowly said, "Oh,
Manu, kiss me there". Her words were not coming out properly. I knew,
from her face, she was enjoying every single second of this encounter.
With both her hands, she pressed my head towards her belly button.
Pleased with this, I kissed around the button slowly, and then put my
tongue inside and licked. The feeling was making us both more erotic.
My hands were massaging her ass. Her hands were on my head and she was
pushing her abdomen forward, into my face. I stood up, and looked into
her face. To hide her face, she hugged me and kissed my lips very
passionately. Her lips were full, wet and tasty. While she was hugging
me, she put her hand inside my shirt and started to ran her hands all
over my back. "Why don't you open it for me?" I said. She smiled and
opened the two buttons of my t-shirt and removed it over my head. I
pulled her saree from under the petticoat, and completely removed it.
Now she was in her yellow blouse and white petticoat. I undid the top
two hooks of her blouse and kissed there. Her breasts were really
tight in that blouse and was bulging forward. I undid the remaining
buttons too and freed her breasts. Next I pulled the knot of her
petticoat and it fell onto the floors. She was wearing a pink colored
panties. She had creamy, fleshy legs, and well shaped too. As I parted
the two halves of the blouse sideways, my mouth really watered seeing
those big, full breasts. I removed the blouse completely. I watched
those breasts for some time, admiring the beauty. "It's a beauty, and
a perfect fit on your body" I said. She was getting very excited by
this, and said: "It's the first time I'm getting that compliment. Your
uncle doesn't even say a word and is always in a hurry".

My luck, I thought. "Squeeze it", she said. I placed my hands on each
of her breasts and squeezed gently. "Shhhhhh.... haa... like
that...again "aahhh ammae pathukkae entae monae ahhaaa she said. She
was holding on to my shoulders and her head was backwards, with eyes
shut. This made me more horny. I again squeezed it, this time a little
harder. Next, I really squeezed it harder. I pinched her pink colored
nipples. Slightly first and then, harder. She really cried out,
"aaahhhh, ssshhhhh...oh, vinu again... " I squeezed both her nipples,
and rolled it between my thumb and index finger. She suddenly pushed
me to the sofa. I sat on the sofa, and questioningly looked at her,
asked "what happened?" She sat beside me and with a smile, said: "If I
stand anymore like that, I will be on the ground. You, naughty have
made my legs weak." With that she gave me a kiss on the lips. I made
her sit on my lap, facing me. Now, her breasts were right in front of
my eyes. My cock was hard and was jumping up and down inside my jeans.
Now, she was sitting on top of my cock. She felt the movements inside
my jeans and giggled and said: "He (my cock) has grown up very much".
Saying this she bent forward and made her left breast touch my mouth.
I took my tongue outside and slightly licked the nipple. Slowly I took
the entire left breast inside my mouth, and sucked. She looked at this
wonderful sight and was producing light sounds. I released it from my
mouth, and placed my right hand under her left breast and squeezed.
The top portion bulged out like a balloon. I put it inside my mouth
and again sucked. Then slightly moving her sideways, I worked on the
right breast and sucked it. At the same time I was rolling her left
nipple in my right hand. It gave her immense pleasure. She was now
breathing heavily and was slightly moaning. I continued doing this for
a couple of minutes, and suddenly she cried out loudly. I asked what
happened. She just looked at me. Again I asked and she took my left
hand and placed it on top of her panties. It was wet.

I looked down and saw her juice flowing out through the sides of her
panties. It was falling to my jeans. I couldn't believe it. I had my
lovely aunt reach her orgasm, just by sucking and fondling her
breasts. She stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I made your jeans dirty.
Shall I remove it?" She asked it with a very naughty look in her eyes.
I was only happy to say a big YES. I also stood up and she opened my
jeans button and pulled the zip down. She pulled the jeans downwards
and I helped her to remove it. Now, we were both in our undies.
Without my asking, she pulled my underwear downwards. This made me
more happy. I was standing stark naked in front of my auntie. My cock
was standing straight like an arrow. She looked at my cock, smiling.
"What is it?", I asked. "You are having a big one for your age." she
said. "The thoughts and fantasies about you made it like that" I
replied. I touched her panties and felt the wetness. I put the wet
finger inside my mouth and sucked. "What are you doing Manu, it's not
good to do that" she said. That was a hint for me, that she didn't
like oral sex. I felt depressed, I really wanted to lick her pussy.
She took both our clothes lying on the sofa and walked inside the
bedroom. I also went inside. She placed the clothes inside the
cupboard and came near me. Although, I was a little depressed, I was
sure, I would make her allow to lick her pussy. We kissed on the lips
passionately, and we both fell on the bed. My erect cock was between
her thighs. I continued my sucking on her breasts and came downwards
to her belly button. She really enjoyed to be licked there. Then I
pulled her panties downwards. She helped by lifting her hips slightly.
She had so much hair around her pussy, but was short in length. She
said she occasionally cut it with the scissors.

I pushed her legs apart slightly and had a good view of her pussy. I
placed my left hand there and massaged slowly around it. She moaned.
Then I slowly put one finger inside her pussy. It was hot inside, and
also wet. She closed her eyes and bit her lips. I pushed it further
inside, and moved it inside in a circle. She was breathing heavily now
and moaning loudly. I knew she was coming to another orgasm. I wanted
her to last little more longer. I pulled out my finger from her pussy.
Now I started to kiss her legs from the toes, moving upwards, and
licked under her knees. I pushed her thighs a little further, so that
I could kiss her inner thighs. I was kissing one thigh and slowly
running my left hand over the length of her right thighs. Occasionally
I was praising her beauty, like she had the most beautiful and shapely
legs, and that I loved her very much. Because she was experiencing the
praises of her body for the first time, she was moaning with pleasure,
and was allowing me to do whatever I want.. My massaging made her more
exotic. Still, I was in doubt whether she would allow me to lick her
pussy. I also desperately wanted to put my cock in her sweet mouth. I
continued to kiss her thighs, and occasionally reached out to hold her
breasts with my hand. I again put my finger inside her pussy, this
time both my index & middle fingers of left hand. I moved it up and
down slowly. I was finger fucking my auntie. She wrapped her legs
around me tightly. I was in between her legs, looking into her
inviting pussy and finger fucking. I increased the speed of my
fingers. Her moaning were becoming loud now. I knew she was lost in
her erotic mind, and it was the right time for me to try my luck on
her pussy. Without pulling back my fingers, I kissed her belly bottom
just above her pussy. I then pulled my fingers out and kissed right on
top of her wet pussy. I parted the pussy lips and put my tongue
inside, and started licking the sides of her cunt. Suddenly, she
released her wrapped legs around me and started to get up.

I tightly held her by the hips and continued licking. She was hardly
saying,: "Oh, ....vinu,........shhh... what are you doing?
..aaahhhh.." But I didn't stop and put my tongue further inside her
cunt. I found her clit and licked it holding it between my tongue and
bottom lips. This really turned her on. She was experiencing this kind
of stuff for the first time. Now she was almost giggling and thrusted
her pussy forward into my mouth. I knew I had changed my aunt's mind,
and that she was enjoying it. She was holding my head and was running
her fingers through my hair. I sucked her clit harder, and squeezed
her ass cheeks from bottom. And within a couple of seconds, she came
with lots of her juice, all the time, till she finished, thrusting her
pussy onto my face. Because she was holding my head tightly, I
couldn't remove my face and her juice was all over my face. I licked
as much juice as I could. She slowly released my head, and relaxed on
the bed. The juice was still coming out. There was sweat all over her
body. She was also breathing fast. I wiped my face with the side of
the bedsheet. The juice was still coming out. "Sorry, I made a mess on
your face "auntie said. "I haven't experienced something like this,
and the feeling was soo nice. I didn't think it would be this good." I
was surprised and asked, "Did u really enjoy it?" Saying a big "Yes"
she pulled me on top of her and began kissing my lips. Her boobs were
pressed against my chest. My cock was erect and was brushing the
openings of her vagina. Our tongues were fighting with each other.

I put my tongue inside her ear and licked. I whispered in her ear
"Auntie, I want to fuck you." She just laughed and said yes. But she
told me one condition and that was not to cum inside her pussy. She
told me to take two pillows and place it under her buttocks. I placed
the pillows. Now her pussy was in air, almost inviting me. I went on
my knees and parted her legs wide. I brushed the tip of my cock on the
openings of her pussy. Her pussy was still wet and it gave my cock all
the lubrication it needed. I pulled the foreskin of my cock and spread
her juice all over my cock. She said, "Push it inside slowly". I
obeyed and pushed the head of my cock slightly into her wet cunt. Due
to the lubrication, it went inside a little. "Again slowly" she said,
and again I pushed it further inside. The third time, my cock was
fully inside her pussy. "Ahhh.. yes. .ammae ahhha.. entae ammaea
aaaahhh.. oohhh , you really have a big one." She said. I immediately
started pumping my cock. After a few strokes it slipped out. She just
laughed and said, "make it slow.. I am all yours and you have enough
time." I obeyed and again slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy and
started pumping again. But this time I got the rhythm. It was
wonderful to have my cock inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs
around my back. I held her by the hips and was pumping. She was now
squeezing her breasts on her own, licking her lips with the tongue,
and was making slight sounds. It made me more horny and I pumped hard,
holding her ass. She was now more hot, and was squeezing her breasts
harder. Within a few minutes, she came again and my cock was really
filled with her juice. I also was about to cum, but remembered her
condition, and stopped for a little. Again I went on pumping till I
was about to cum.

Then I pulled my cock from her pussy, removed the pillows and moved
forward. She was wondering what I was going to do. I went on top of
her and rubbed my shining cock on her breasts. I thrust the tip of my
cock on her nipples. I knew she was experiencing it first. I then
placed my cock in between her breasts. I told her to press her breasts
from either side against my cock. She obeyed with curiosity. Now my
cock was covered with her big boobs. I started move my cock up and
down between her boobs. She liked the position and pressed both her
tits hard against my cock. She was moaning and saying" aaahhh, sshhh I
love this manu, oooohhh it's nice." She was reaching new levels of
excitement, which she had never before experienced. The tip of my cock
occasionally touched her chin. My cock was moving smoothly between her
boobs. She placed her hands on my chest and began to play with my
nipples. I couldn't hold it more longer and I came between her
breasts. The semen fell all over on her face and lips. And one spurt
had even gone inside her mouth. I was surprised to see her licking my
semen from her lips. I took her petticoat from the floor and cleared
her face. She was looking more happy and relaxed. I was also very
happy to have my auntie for myself real after so many years of
fantasies. We lay on the bed for some time in each other's arms, and
then we had a bath together. Under the shower, I again kissed her
belly button and licked her cunt deep inside. My auntie was always hot
inside, she thrust her pussy against my mouth and again her juice
began flowing out. I licked all her juice and stood up. I closed the
shower. I kissed her passionately on her mouth, making her to taste
her own juice. Now she didn't care what I was doing. She was now
enjoying oral sex. I asked her how her juice tasted. She said it was
tasty and was disappointed that she missed all these wonderful things
until now. I said "Auntie, I want to kiss me". She was about to kiss
my lips. I moved backwards and held my erect cock in my hands, and
pointing it towards her said, "Not there, here. I want you to kiss me
here." She was now willing and ready to do anything for me, that she
immediately went on her knees and held my cock in her hand. She looked
on my cock with lust.

Her lips were slightly parted. She took firm grip of my cock in her
right hand and continued caressing my body with her other hand. She
then changed hands and cupped his balls with her right palm and took
his tool in her left hand and continued her controlled movements. I
was now experiencing a different pleasure. A wave of pleasure was
flowing through my entire body. She was also feeling quite heated up.
She slowly bent forward and kissed the tip of my cock. I was finding
it difficult to control. "Ohhh...auntie, please take it inside your
mouth, and suck me, please... ooohh..." She now held my balls and
cupped it by her left hand and began stroking my cock with her right
hand. She once more kissed on the tip and then she gently brushed my
cock over her parted lips. A sudden shivering went on through my body.
I was only read about sucking and was quite confused if this was
really going to happen. She also liked holding my cock in her hand,
the stiffness and hotness was making her more horny. She took her
tongue out and licked the tip of my cock. First slowly she circled her
tongue around the tip of my shaft. She parted her rosy lips and
lowered her mouth, taking my cock fully into her mouth. For a moment,
I closed my eyes tightly and tried to not lose my control. I opened my
eyes and looked down. I found my cock inside auntie's sweet mouth. My
cock was in an uncontrollable stiffness and was looking like it was
going to explode into her soft mouth. She had never sucked a cock. But
now, she was fondling and sucking her cousin's cock greedily. She
moved her head up and down over my erect cock and also sucked and
circled her tongue over the tip which shook my sensations in the most
erotic manner. I could not help closing my eyes, although the I
enjoyed seeing the beautiful sight of aunt sucking my cock. She was
enjoying the taste of my manhood and was fondling with my balls.

I was panting and held my hands on her head, and my whole body tensed
as my entire sensations coming onto my balls. As she squeezed my balls
and ran her soft lips over my cock, I couldn't hold it much longer. I
was in a daze and really didn't know what to do. I moaned "ohh...
auntie, don't stop, it's feeling wonderful and you are beautiful.
oooooh... auntie....." And the next moment it came out. I felt that
the entire home was exploding. My cock was full in her mouth and then
spurts of my semen ejaculated into her soft lips. I was moaning and
panting, and my body was moving back and forth as spasms of my
ejaculation took me completely. I had masturbated quite a number of
times, but this feeling was different from all that. It was like a
huge dam breaking. She was holding my coch in her hand and was moaning
and panting. When the spurts of my creamy salty semen hit her throat,
she was sucking hungrily and in fact she swallowed the liquid quite
comfortably. The taste was more agreeable for her and she was feeling
satisfied and happy to give me all this pleasure. She said she was
surprised but the quantity of my semen, which spurted into her mouth.
She continued o suck me with all her heart and mind, and drained me
completely. After a minute or so, the stiffness was gone and my cock
became small. I had been hit by a thunder and quite lost my senses. It
took a few moments to regain my senses and when I opened my eyes she
was standing and wiping her sweet lips. I raised her face and gently
caressed the insides of her thighs and asked " Auntie, how was it?"
"It was a wonderful feeling and I am so happy and satisfied." she
said.

"It was much better for me also. I didn't get this much excitement
when I masturbated myself. You are so beautiful" I said, and kissed
her lips. I felt a little taste of my own cum on her lips. She was
glad to hear the compliment. We both continued and finished our bath.
We dried each other touching our body here and there. We had dinner
together that night, and had a good sleep together till 9 o'clock in
the morning.

No comments: