Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sex With My Anni (Bhabie)

I am raju 23 yrs now this happened when I was 21. I
have a brother and a elder sister both of them are
married. My brother Karthik is a Manager of a MNC in
Bangalore. And we are living in Chennai. My brother
used to come of Saturday night by 10 PM and start to
Bangalore on Monday morning 5:30 AM. And we are
staying in a flat in Chennai. Me, my father and my
mother is dead, and my anni used to be in home and my
sister suba used to visit us very often. When I was
20 yr of age I experienced my first sex with amudha
(Kumar’s lover and bed partner) with the help of kumar
and learned a lot about how to give maximum pleasure
to a women.
I used to read a lot of sex magazines and browse a lot
of XXX sites. One day my father (retired public
servant) went to kasi and other north Indian temples
for 1 month. As usual my brother was not at home.
Only myself and anni Radhika was there in my home.
Usually I keep the Sex books in my safe. First two
days were normal. Now tell u about my anni Radhika.
She is 28 now then she was 26 married at the age of 21
and no children’s she has a big boobs and big ass and
5. 3" tall, Fair complexion. Any guy will easily cum
on seeing her. Usually she used to be in her nighty.
With out anything inside.
Many times I have seen her boobs when she was doing
some work are while she is taking bathing with out her
knowledge. She used to be very friendly with me and
talk to me freely even she used to talk about my girl
friends with me.
One the third day it was Friday I kept the sex books
in the safe and left for the college in hurry.
(Radhika saw those books in my safe and took some
books of them and read all those stories and there was
particular story a bhabie seducing her brother - in -
law even I have read that story)
I returned home by 5 PM that day I went straight to my
room remembering that I have not kept those books
safely. To my surprise four books where missing I
realised that my anni must have taken it and I was
confused how she will react to it after 5 minutes my
anni came inside my room and smiled at me and said,
"katta payya enna mari book illam paddikara"(you bad
boy, reading such bad books) and saying this she gave
the book and asked for the other books taking the
other books she left the room. I was totally confused
and I was sure that she is sexually attracted towards
me.
Then we had our dinner together we was wearing a
sleeveless see through nighty then and was smiling at
me when ever our eyes met after dinner I went to my
room and laid on my bed. After 15 min or so radhika
entered my room with the books and said "raju unn
kitta nalla nalla books illan irruku itthulla nala
nalla stories illan irruku", (raju you have very good
book, stories are good) and she added, “Itthula
parriaya parriaya poollu photo illan irruku un anna
kitta chinna pollu than irruku", (I saw many big cock
photos in these books your brother has a small cock).
I was shocked on hearing this. I just smiled and kept
quite and she sat next to me and added "un poola en
kitta kattu". (show me your penis). I was shocked on
hearing this. I said , "anni en sollirringa"("bhabi
what are u saying"). She replies, "un annan varra
thikku orru murra than vararu athhum enna orru mura
than oikararu enkku sex enna rrompa puddickkon enna do
kama varia eppadi addakarathu innu thariala ennuku un
utthavi illa un poolu vannu please". (your brother is
coming here just only once in a week and that too she
is fucking me only once. I like sex. I don't know
how I am going to control my sexual felling. I need
your help no I need your penis).
Hearing all this I smiled at her, "kanddi pa en polla
unnaku tharan anni ennaku enna thuraka"(I will give my
penis to u then what will u give to me) she replied ,
"nan ennima unnaku than"(I am for u now).
Then I hugged her and gave a French kiss that lasted
for nearly 10 minute. She broke my kiss and said , "
enna innamal anninu kuppadatha radhika unnu kuppadu",
(don't call me bhabhi call me Radhika) I said "Radika
darling, un kayya kattu", (show me your boobs radhika
darling) She said see it your self. then I squeezed
her boobs and she moaning with pleasure and then I
removed her nighty form her body and she remove my
lungi and banyan and underwear completely and we both
were completely naked and she saw seeing my 6" cock
and made to lie on the bed and climbed on top of me in
69 position and started sucking my cock.
Soon we both fill each others mouth with our cum. Her
cum tasted very good then she licked my cock cleanly.
Then we hugged each other and started lip kissing and
tasting our own cum in each others mouth.
Then after about 15 min she said, "Raju vaa un poola
en kutthila veddu"(Raju come on fuck me with your
cock). Then I climbed on top of her she guided my
cock into her pussy. Her pussy was somewhat tight but
I managed to enter my full cock into her pussy. I
started fucking her as fast as I could and at the same
time I was squeezing her both boobs. She was enjoying
my fuck very much and was moaning and after nearly 10
min I felt like I am going to cum I informed her
"Radhika darling enna nalla itthaku malla unna okka
muddiyadhu enn kanchi vanthuduchi poola valliaya
yaduthudava", (Radhika darling I can't fuck u any more
I going to cum shall I take my cock out) she said, "un
kanchiya en kuddhiayala uuthidu" (leave your cum in my
pussy). Then I came deep in her at the same time she
too reached her 3rd climax. I felt on top of her
kissing her lips and without removing my cock. After
some time she cleaned my cock with her mouth.
The whole night we didn’t sleep at all I fucked her
nearly 6 time till 4 AM and went t sleep by 4 hugging
each other.
Its kumar again. I think u all enjoyed again. Raju
was the luckiest guy in the world to get such a sexy
Anni and sister. Once he was fucking his anni his
sister saw then doing that. Thinking that she may
tell everyone about there affair raju rapped her own
sister with the help of his anni who soon became his
sex addict.
Even I joined these three and we enjoyed a lot but
that is in the next part Now Radhika is pregnant but
my self and raju doesn't know who is the father even
radhika is not sure but she is sure that her husband
is not the father her child.

No comments: