Saturday, August 20, 2005

My pussy sides,holes its make me too nice

I am 21 years old i doing my final year BSc Nursing in
chennai. Our upper part of house is giving for rent to
one family.They were from madurai.His name is siva
kumar and his wife name is aswathy.I call as aswathy
anty. Siva kumar is working in dubai now he come for a
one month leave and his wife is working as a lecturer
in a engineering college,which is in chennai.She is 29
years old.They have no kids. Dring last semester
vacation one day she ask me to come to madurai for
spend the the semester vacation i said ok.After one
weak her husband return to dubai.After two days we go
madurai.
In the first day we are not go to visit any places
because of tiredness.That night we are sleeping in one
room and her mother and father in another room .The
house of the aswathy anty is simple. At night nearly
10'O clock iam very urgent to pass urine.I wake
aswathy anty and told her I want to pass urine.She
said ok and give me a mug to pass urine.I see anty she
said this time we are not go out(No attach bathroom is
there)i also do this at night,i turned over you do
it.She turned and i rollover the nighty and adjust my
panty to knee then seperate my thighs.In one hand i
hold my nighty in waist and the mug in other hand.Then
i gently pass the urine in the mug.

After i pass urine i move the head to up, i totally
upset because aswathy anty was seeing me through the
mirror.Suddenly i put my nighty but my panty is on the
knee.She come close to me and take the mug and place
it in on one corner of the room,and she says put your
panty.Then we are sleeped.Next day morning she
liberally ask me why you wear panty at night?, i said
iam always wear.She also told that "I think your panty
is too old and i see some holes in it". I said
yes.After some time she come with three panties and
give to me.I wear that panties all of them are too big
for me.Because anty has very big ass and thighs.I
return the panties to anty and said all are big
size.She said ok,and call to her room i went,she said
ok wear it let i see how big it.I very shy and stand
without any movement.

Then she come closer to me and said "only we are here
so put it".I slowly rollover the nighty and remove my
current pany and put the anties panty.She sit in a
chair and said " its ok i will reduce the size".She
ask me why your puussy is full of hair.I said i hav no
situation to remove it.She ask me can i remove your
pussy hair,i not said each word.Then she come closer
to me and remove my nighty.I am only on bra and panty
then she remove the panty.After that she said sit in
the bed and seperate your thights , i do that.

Then she take a shaving set and shave my pussy hair
throughly.While shaving she touches my pussy
sides,holes its make me too nice. Then she said go and
take bath,i put my nighty and go to bath.she said i
will bath you i said ok. In the bathroom she remove my
nighty and bra then she open the shower.During that
time her nighty also wet by water.I said aunty can you
take bath with with me ,She said ok.Then she remove
her nighty,Oh god there is no bra and panty.The boobs
and pussy are too big.Then she put soap for me and i
put soap to her.After that she told me no wear bra and
panty during in home ,I said ok .That night she do
lesbian with me and pass urine in front of me.

No comments: