Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sex with maid

I live in Mumbai .this is my 2nd experience with a
maid was about 1 month before. Till then we had an old
maid 1st I hade sex with her. After she left we got a
girl of 16 years and she started staying at our house.
Her name was rani. She was fair and I never thought of
doing anything with her. Apparently her mother was
sick and wanted to stay with her and leave her
daughter with some secure family. One of their close
relatives knew us and that is how rani came to our
house to stay and help in the housework. After a few
weeks of her arrival, one day my mom had to visit her
parents, who live far away, on hearing that my
grandmother is sick. As I could not go due to some
important engagements of my friend I stayed at home
with rani, as she had to cook food for me. Latha used
to sleep in a room near the kitchen. Our house is not
very big. The dining room actually separates my
bedroom and her sleeping room.
On that day, at about 11 pm as I was sleeping I heard
some sound and looking up I noticed that the lights in
the dining room was switched on. Apart from me then
only rani was there and so I suspected it was rani
only who came and had put the light. Since I heard the
noise I got up and went to the dining room to see what
happened. In the dining room I saw rani standing near
the dining table in a frightened mood. I asked her
what happened. She started saying with fear that while
she was sleeping, she felt something moving on her
legs and her body and when she got up she saw a rat
running away from the cot. Now she is afraid and she
can't sleep any more. So immediately I went with her
to the room where she was sleeping. I put the light
and inspected the room and could not find any rat
there.
Then I asked her whether the rat did bite her or what
had happened? I also asked her where exactly in her
body she found the rat moving about. She was wearing a
nighty. The she touched the middle part of her right
thigh with her hand and said that was where she thinks
she felt the rat moving about. I then asked whether
the rat was moving outside the nighty or did it go
inside the nighty. She said, it was moving inside the
nighty. Then I asked whether it gives any pain
anywhere there or did the rat hurt or bite her
anywhere there? She then said, she feels a bit itchy
and some little pain over there and the rat might have
licked or bitten somewhere there. Then I said she
should apply some medicine or ointment over there as
it could be poisonous or do some harm. Anyway I told
her to show me so that I could see how bad it is?
At first she was a bit shy and did not want to show me
her thigh. I told her that you have to apply some
medicine immediately otherwise it could cause severe
pain later and that there is some medicinal oil and
skin ointment in my room and I can apply it on the
wound if necessary. I said, only if the wound is
serious you have to put the medicine. So slowly and
with reluctance she started lifting her nighty sitting
on the cot. I also sat near her on the cot. First she
lifted her nighty up only upto her right knee. I
noticed that there was no hair on her leg and the skin
was very smooth and of fair complexion. She then
looked at my eyes. I told her to lift the nighty
little more till the middle part of her thigh, the
spot she pointed earlier. She slowly lifted her nighty
further up. Her plumb thigh flesh was now exposed. I
put my hand over her thigh to check whether there is
any wound or scratch over there. As I touched her
thigh she shivered a little bit. I also felt a bit
horny. Slowly I was moving my palm over her smooth
right thigh as if to feel if there is any small wound.
I then I don't find anything wrong and their is no
wound at all.
Then she pointed with her finger at a point where she
said she feels some itching. Then I took out a torch
and flashed it at that area on her thigh to see
whether there is any wound or mark over there. I then
kept my face very close to her thigh to look at it
more carefully and ran my palm over there to see if
there is any small wound or something. Then I saw a
small red mark on the inner side of her thigh. As I
was running my finger over her smooth fleshy thigh, I
was slowly getting an erection. As it was very hot I
was wearing only a lungi without any under wear and no
shirt. In order to avoid her seeing my erection I told
her to lie down in the cot itself so that I will go to
my room and bring the oil and ointment. As she lied
down, she did not notice my erection when I got up to
go to my room. I started feeling a bit horny and was
wondering whether I should explore her body further
and have sex with her or not. I was also not sure
whether she will cooperate in having sex with me.
Anyway I did not want to rape her forcefully. The
images of her nice white and reddish thighs were
really making me very excited and I thought I will
have sex with her if she was also willing. When I came
back from my room with the ointment and oil I saw her
still lying on her back with her night exposed upto
the middle of her thighs. Oh what a sight it is! Her
wheatish thighs are really fleshy and plump and
shining in the light. Feeling shy she was actually
covering her face with one of her hands. I sat near
her and slowly took out some oil first and started
applying it on her inner thighs where there was a red
scar. I was not sure whether it was something to do
with the rat or it was due to scratching with her
hand. I told her not to worry and this oil will
definitely help her to cure any wound there. As I
applied the oil I managed to put my hand further up
along her thigh and slowly caressing all along. As my
hand went up it touched the panty she was wearing and
she immediately put her hand and I could not proceed
further up.
Then I told her to turn over and lie on her stomach so
that I could check the backside of her thigh to see if
there are any wounds. She with a bit of hesitation
turned over. I slowly lifted her nighty further up and
now I was able to see her smooth back side of her
entire creamy legs upto the bottom of her panties.
Though I did not find any scar or wound, as I wanted
to feel her thighs with my hands I told her some lies
that I see some scars here and there. And saying that
I started applying more oil on different parts of her
smooth thighs and squeezed the flesh lightly again and
again. My cock was fully erect and as she was lying
with her face down and could not see me, in between I
was also rubbing my erection with one hand. Her smooth
thighs were so nice and they were shining in the light
after I put oil all over. I continued rubbing her
thighs for more than 15 nights and was really enjoying
it. After some time, she said that was enough and now
she is feeling better. So I went back to sleep and she
also came to the dining room and slept on the floor on
a mat. That night went without any further happening.
In the morning I got up and was sitting at the front
room reading the newspaper. Then rani came with a cup
of tea for me and she was a bit shy to look at me and
had a peculiar smile on her face. I knew it was
because of all what happened last night. I asked her
whether she is alright and with a shy face answered
she is fine and thanked me for caring her. Then
thinking about the previous I again got an erection
then and there itself. As I was reading the newspaper
rani was cleaning the rooms with the broom. Then I
noticed that when she was in between looking towards
me and in fact was staring at my front portion of my
lungi. As I was sitting and reading the newspaper
first I did not understand what she was actually
looking at. Then I slowly lifted my newspaper and then
only I realized that the front pleats of my lungi had
fallen onto sides and my cock is exposed. I did not
want to cover it immediately as I thought she will
then notice my predicament. Though I was reading the
newspaper through my eyes I saw that she was often
trying to look at my cock and was in a way enjoying
seeing it. Then I thought I will not cover it and let
her enjoy it.
So I started to sit in such a way that my cock is
fully exposed to her and since I was holding the
newspaper fully opened in front of me so that both of
us do not see eye to eye. I realized she was spending
more time in and around the place I was sitting
looking carefully at my cock and viewing it fully.
When she started cleaning the room where I was
sitting, then also I did not change my position. She
was cleaning the floor very near to the chair I was
sitting and still I did not move. So she was having a
very close view of my hard erect cock. I pretended
that I was not seeing her and continued to sit. As she
started cleaning the floor she also lifted her nighty
and tied it a bit on her waist. So when she was
sitting and cleaning the floor I could see a bit of
her thigh and this caused my cock to enlarge further.
While cleaning the floor she came so close to my chair
and I was even able to feel her breathe close to my
exposed cock. So she was really having a close look at
my hard erect cock. Any way I did not make any further
move and she too went back to work in the kitchen as
if nothing had happened.
That day at night she was sleeping at the dining room
again as she was afraid of the rat. I was feeling very
horny but I did not want to make the first move. Still
I was not sure, whether she would like to have sex
with me. At about midnight, as I walked outside my
bedroom to have some drinking water from the fridge in
the dining room, I saw rani sleeping on the floor. She
was in deep sleep. As I reached near her I was able to
have a good view of her sleeping in the dim light. I
went close to her and I could see her medium sized
breasts slightly exposed. She must have removed the
front buttons of nighties because it was hot then at
night. I slowly put my right hand over one her exposed
breast and had a feel of it in such a way that she
will not awake. It was so smooth and nice. The nipple
was just protruding and I had a feel of that also. Any
way I did not proceed further and came back to my bed
room to sleep. There was a night lamp in my room and
while lying down, as it was very hot, I did not wear
anything. So I was lying fully naked and my cock was
fully erect as I was thinking about what happened last
night and that morning. I did not know when I slept,
but however I was awakened after some time as I felt
some movement beside my bed.
I saw rani sitting on the edge watching my naked body.
I pretended to sleep and did not make any move. Slowly
I saw her moving closer to me and she kept her hand on
my cock. She started slowly caressing it. I did not
get up, but my cock got enlarged and erect in her
hand. She was holding it in such a careful way that I
will not be disturbed in my sleep. Slowly she started
feeling and caressing my balls also. Then she brought
her face downwards and started licking my erect cock.
She was using her tongue nicely and also lips to taste
my cock. I was almost in heaven but tried to control
myself very hard not to ejaculate. Then I saw her
removing her nighty. She was wearing no bra. She
brought her tits close to my cock and started pressing
it slowly. Her nipples became hard and she pressed it
with the top of my penis. Then she came near to me and
brought the nipples close to my mouth and eyes. It was
like a feather brushing my face and I was really
enjoying it. I pretended to be in deep sleep.
Then she put her right hand over my chest and started
caressing my hairy chest and the nipples. Then she
slowly took my left hand and placed in on her lap.
Slowly she took it close to her pussy. There was not
much hair in her pussy. It was silky and smooth. She
tried to insert one of my fingers into her vagina. I
could not hold further. I then got up all of a sudden
as if from sleep and acted strangely asking what she
was doing with me. She said she could not sleep and
wanted to repay for the care I did to her the previous
night. I said okay let us have some fun and I hugged
her and then we had a really good fucking and both of
us enjoyed it.
And still we enjoyed our sex till my mom and pop was
away we had sex every day.

No comments: