Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Sweet Neighbour

This is true story of mine and my neighbour - Saima.
And all in this story is true and natural. There is
nothing baseless. And you will find this a real story
not a mind made fantasy . Lets introduce my self. My
name is Prince. And I'm 24 years now. The story I'm
going to tell you happened 6 months ago. My neighbour
Saima is 18 years old girl. Having 32-29-34 figure.
She is a very hot girl. I am also very keen to fuck
her. As when I read the story of desi baba I always
think of her. I often mustr. on her name. She used to
come my home for exchange of novels.

One day when I was alone at home she come to my home
for exchange of novels. By that time I was playing
game on my computer. The door was opened. She knocked
the door I said come here without seeing who is on the
door. She come to my room by that time she was looking
very smart and wearing tight clothes. She asked me
about my mom. I told her that she is not at home. I
asked her what I can do for her she replied, seeing my
eyes, that any thing and smiled and run away.

This action of her gave me a good response. Next day
her mother come to my mom and asked if prince can
teach to Saima at home because she can not go to
computer college as her husband is a busy person and
he has no time to drop Saima to college in evening as
she was the student of 2nd year of local college in
the morning. My mother send her to me. She asked me
same and I gave her time of 7:00 clock. From next day
she started to learn computer. Now I start teaching
computer and there was nothing between us because my
mom always at home. One day she was going to other
city with my dad. She told to give the message to
Saima's home that she will not come for study as my
parents are going out of city. I went to her house but
without saying any word came back and told them that
they are not at home and I have placed message in
their letter box. I do the same because I do not want
to miss the chance.

Now I was waiting 7:00 clock. Time was passing very
slowly. At 7:00 she came. I told her that today I will
teach you internet. She was very pleased. I opened the
net. And start surfing. On a sight there was a banner
of X-Pics. On seeing this she suddenly confused. I
left her and go to take water. When I returned she was
saying that sight. On seeing me coming back she
suddenly closed the computer off. I asked her why she
closed the computer button. She did not replied. And
again asked and by trembling hands touched his body
she was shivering.

I asked her what was the meaning of that words what
you have said to me that day. She then smiled and said
what u understand. I had no experience in this and as
she was new too I don't want to go straight into
ripping her panties and fucking her. We kissed
passionately for a while and I went on to explore all
her body with my mouth. She wasn't wearing any bra but
she was wearing some kind of banian that girls wear
and she was trembling a little when I pressed her
boobs. I slowly removed her Kameez and her inner
clothing and started making circles with my tongue
round her boobs. I waited till her nipples became rock
hard and started sucking them. My Left hand went under
her body and reached her butt and I moved my right
hand round her belly hesitating to enter the panty. I
bit her nipple and she screamed a little and that very
moment my hand entered her panty. I played with her
bush a little and reached out her pussy which was hot
by now. I fingered for a while as I know that its not
going to be easy to fuck this tight virgin pussy.

I asked her if she wants to undress me and I slowly
removed her panty with my left hand on her butt and my
right on the pussy. She took off my Shirt and looking
at me without knowing whether to remove my short or
not. I told her to touch my cock. She kept her left
hand on my short. I took her right hand and placed in
my shorts. She removed my short and saw my cock and
said awesome. I became desperate and I spread her legs
and tried entering her pussy. It's damn difficult
than I thought. I kissed her lips. Now I was listening
the sound of her moans. I kissed her on her face and
on her boobs. Meanwhile I was laying the foundation to
enter her fort by fingering her with one finger, two,
three. She was breathing hard with excitement and she
was sweating. I kissed her on forehead and told her
that I am not gonna hurt her. She smiled at me and
kissed back. I entered my cock slowly and neatly. Her
pussy was still tight but I could enter my cock to
some extent. I started fucking her and showed her how
to move her but to get the maximum pain and pleasure
in fucking. She tightened her legs around my hip and I
slowly entered my 7 inch cock completely and once I
was in I rammed her pussy like anything. She grabbed
my hair and pressed my head on her boobs. I was
fucking and sucking and she was yelling me. I was
about to come, I took my cock out and I showered it on
her belly and boobs and asked her to lick it clean.

She got very angry and went away to clean it in the
bathroom. I went to the bathroom to apologize and she
was washing her face in the wash basin naked. I got
hard again at seeing her round butt. I stood behind
her and moved my cock touching her butt. God it felt
soooooo good. I kissed her back and I know that
feeling. She is ready for it again. I took her to the
bed and told her the doggy position and positioned her
in a way that her butt was towards the dressing table
mirror. I asked her to suck my dick and she didn't
agree.

All the time I was looking at her butt in the mirror
and I couldn't stop. I went behind her and giving the
fuck of her life. I was kicking her butt so hard that
they were changing to red. I reached her hanging
boombs and squeezed them hardly. I came in her pussy
this time and she felt the flow of my cum inside her.
I showed her 69 position, side to side fucking
positions, etc.. and then we take a bath and again
fucked in bathroom. It was a great experience for me
and her. Now after that we have do this for many times
in different places.

No comments: