Sunday, August 14, 2005

First time...My Best Friend Fucked me...

I am Anita..21 from Bombay. I have a full
figure..34-28-36..i.e 34c breast cup..28 waist and 36
ass, 5ft6in in height wheatish complexion and sharp
features. You may be surprised to note that I am a
girl but yet I read a lot of sex stories and of course
I love it too. So I decided to share my first
experience with you all.

This happened when I was 19 year old and guess what it
was hands of my closest friend Manoj. Manoj was then
21 yrs old and stayed in my neighborhood. I was right
from the beginning in to internet and have enjoyed
Cybersex for a long time also I would save all such
talks and chats in a special directory on my pc.

I hardly knew that the guy I regularly cybersexed with
was none other than Manoj infact he had arranged that
he do it. One fine day he came to me and told me that
he wanted me to see something and gave me a bunch of
papers and they were my cybersex chats with him I was
shocked. and surprised I asked him how he got them but
he said that that was none of my concerns, he also
told me that he would give the entire bunch to my dad.
and that I was doing something very wrong. I was very
scared...and didn't know what to do. I even begged him
pleaded with him..ke "Please aise mat karo mere
jindagi barbad ho jayge". But he would listen to
nothing.

Suddenly he held me close crushing my breasts in to
his chest and kissed me hard..and long on my lips. He
told me "Anita ek shart par mein tumhe maaf kar sakta
hun agar tum apna yeh sunder sexy badan mere havale
kar do." I was shocked I slapped him hard and moved
away he held me again kissed me hard and said "janu
aaj raat tak ka samay hai sooch lo phir mat kehna
maine mauka nahi diya aur han aaj rat mere ghar par
koi nahi hai." He went away..but i was left there
scared and thinking..and ashamed...but something had
to be done. Agar papa ko pata chal jata to woh shayad
mujhe mar he dalte. Finally scared I went to Manoj's
place at about 8 that night... Manoj welcomed me with
an open embrace" aao janu mujhe pata tha tum aaogi"."
Aaj to badi hi sexy lag rahi ho !" as he said so he
pulled the front of my shirt's neckline and stared at
my cleaverage and kissed me on my neck. I decided to
plead with him one last time. but it was to no avail
so helpless I had to do what he wanted. As he had
requested I had worn his favorite white figure hugging
top(no bra inside). which really complemented my big
breasts and my middie black skirt.
He asked me to go in and get him some water..as I got
the jug for him rather than drinking he started
pouring it slowly on my top, as it got wet it became
semi-transparent..exposin my breasts. he was
thoroughly enjoying what he was doing I stood there
helpless and red in shame. He started sucking my
breasts from above my shirt...and I could do nothing
but beg him not to do this to me after all I was his
best friend...but he wouldn't stop. Now he asked me to
strip..."Chal Anita abh nangi ho ja..mere liye, mujhe
tera woh madh-mast jism deekhna hai" not wanting to do
this but helpless never the less i complied. I let my
wet t-shirt off me and threw it to the floor covering
my naked breasts with my hands to hide them from his
view "Haath hatao aur apne bablon ko message karo"
came his command as I obeyed he came close and started
licking my nipples..by now surprisingly I too was
getting aroused...ohh yess I was aroused..as I started
breathing harder..my breasts would rise and fall in
rhythmic motion. Mere breasts ko chumte hue sudenly
usne apne haath mere skirt ke ander dal diye aur mere
chut ko apni ungli se sehlane laga. Ohh ab mijhe bhi
maza ane laga tha mein dheere dheere apne body ko hila
rahi thi aur uske ungli ke strokes to support kar rahi
thi. Suddenly he stopped.." Chal Chal ab apni skirt
utaro"..I was not resisting any more and said " Khud
he utar lo na mein kahan rokti hun" as I said so I
undid the button ..and down went the zipper of his
pant...letting his jeans to the ground..his underwear
soon joined the pant...he had also by now stripped me
off my skirt and panties.

Mein uske bahon mein thi puri tarah se nangi..hamare
badan ab ek ho chuke the. Suddenly Manoj ruk gaya aur
jake ek condom le aya " pehnao yeh mujhe", "mein tera
bura thodi na chata hun..mein to tujhe chata
hun".Ofcourse I obliged...I was very moist by
now...meri chut akdum gele aur tayyar thi...he entered
me ever so slowly...I screamed in
pleasure..."ooooohhhhhhhh Manoj meri jan chodo
mujhe..apna bana lo !!".First his strokes were long
and slow..then he started gaining momentum..ohhhh ohhh
faster and harder..at the same time woh mere breasts
ko masal raha that unhe chum raha tha...we had sex
almost 3 times that night....Mujhe pata he nahi that
ki itna maza bhi aa sakta hai, us din ke bad Manoj jab
chata, jaise chata mujhe chodta tha...aur aaj bhi un
dino ko yaad kar ke mere jism me ek aag se lag jati
hai .

No comments: