Wednesday, August 17, 2005

fantasy lady

My name is Amey and I am 21 years old. I am from New
Mumbai. I am hardware engineer. This story is about me
and my neighbor. Her name is Ranjana Aunty. This is my
first story about my first fuck with my aunty which
happened during college days. Ranjana aunty does have
a huge pair tits and a round, heavy ass, she is 32
years of old . She is very tight with a good figure of
36"27"36".Her hips are moving here and there and I
love her Virgin ass. I knew her from about 7 years.
The uncle is short, not having a good figure and might
be impotent. Her body is very well shaped. She is
really very beautiful and sexy. Especially I love her
big boobs.

She is fair in color. She is my fantasy lady. Most of
masturbation session I think about her only. I fucked
her every night in my dreams. One day I reached her
home, she was cleaning her home. She was alone at
home. She surprised to see me. She was in her white
sleeveless nighty. First time I saw her white milky
full hands. She had tucked the bottom of her nightgown
up into her panties so that she could walk freely. It
was that much up that I was able to watch lower part
of her thighs. I asked her," can I help you aunty?"
she replied, "no, I will do it. Don't worry." I said
,'I don't have any work to do. I would be happy to
help you.' She said ok. She told me to go with her to
bring a table from the nearest room.

While we were going, due to lack of attention, she
stroked with a wall and first two button of her gown
broke due to the nail on the wall but she didn't
notice that. When we went to the table she bend to
lift the table and there her treasure was in front of
me. Suddenly her leg strucked with table and she
moaned with pain and she started massaging her leg by
bending. I went to her and asked her whether it was
painful. As I bent in front of her I saw almost her
full boobs because she didn't have bra inside. They
were amazing and my dick 11" big and healthy got
straight up being hard rock. After some time she felt
okay and we lifted the table and whenever she bents I
kept watching her deep valley. After putting the table
in that room she said me to bring a stool. She climbed
up the stool and told me to hold its one leg. I set
down and hold the leg and her beautiful milky thighs
and my dick was increasing with full speed. As the
stool got a bit imbalance she smiled at me and told to
hold it properly.

I replied her with smile. Suddenly she fell down from
the stool and I tried to hold her but in doing so I
also fell down with her. During this whole process her
breasts touched me so many time and once in holding
her I placed my hand and cup her butt. When we both
fell down I was up on her and we both were laughing.
In this position I touched her breasts with my hand
but she didn't notice as she was busy laughing. After
some moments she realized my weight on her and with a
bit moaning and in sexy tone she told me, "Hey deepak,
get up please. Your weight is crushing me." I still
could not gather enough courage to propose her for sex
as she was not a woman who will easily get ready for
this. After heaving a tea she good bye me and I had to
leave. Now I started thinking how to get her. One day
my mom told me for inviting them for some puja in our
house. Actually they all come in our house at any
occasion. I go to their house and knock at the door
but no answers from inside. Suddenly after some heavy
knock the d
oor has opened in fact it was closed but not locked
from inside.

Anyway I enter inside go upstairs where they stay and
called aunty and suddenly there was a response from my
sexy aunty that please sit on the sofa and read some
mags because she is taking bath. I started reading the
mags. After sometime aunty came wearing a white nighty
and it was sleeveless and silky that I can look at all
the inner part of my sexy aunty. I was really in hurry
and just told her to come at our house for the puja
and ready to leave the place but she told me to take
some food. She was requesting as such way that I
couldn't able to refuse her proposal. She called me in
her room and she was combing her hair and the back of
the got wet by the wet hair and I clearly seen that
she was in white bra and with panty and nothing else.
Looking at that my cock got thicker and bolder and
there is a tent on my pant and forgetting everything I
was watching 9th wonder in front of me. As she was
talking about various but I was so amazed there I
can't even reply her any question and she looks backs
at me and s
miles naughtily.

And she asks me what happened to you? Ohhhh God I feel
so ashamed of that but she told me to relax. She asked
me "am I looking good? I said, yes very good. Then she
asks, " Am I looking sexy? By hearing that I was
totally shocked and got perpetrated but told her, yes
looking so so sexy. She goes to the door and closed it
but not locked and come at me started hugging and
kissing me. I also started to kiss her lips
passionately. I drive my right hand down to her boobs
which I touched lot more times in my dream and started
pressing it. She got arouse d fully by that and she
told me to take off her nighty. I was kissing her red
lips very passionately and then disclose her nighty.
OHHHH What a sexy body this is!!! Now she is only with
her bra and panty. I was kissing her from head to toe.
AS she started moaning, She opened my shirt and pant
hurrily and then I unhooked her bra and kissed lot to
her back. Her huge pair of voluptuaries' hooters are
in front of me and I asked her size of it. She told
42d. Can you believe it? I was squeezing her tits and
nipples are got red by squeezing. She was moaning like
that aaaaaaa hhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh oooooofffffffff suck
me off.

Suck my melons I love you. I was so aroused and then I
opened her panty so hurrily that it produces some
noise. Then I was on her belly circling her navel and
she pressed my head so firmly. After that I come down
to her red pussy and it was wet enough by then. I
started to lick her juice and insert my tongue into
her pussy. Now she was moaning like a hell.
aaaahhhhhhhoooooooo fffffffffffff oooooooooooo hhhhhh
my husband is really done nothing to me and myself is
dying for some fuck !!!!!! Oh god you are great, fuck
me, suck me, and tear me. aaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaooooooooo motherchod tera lund to ab ghusa
meri choot pe. I was fucking her pussy by my tongue
like a mad and it was too hot she pressed my head
towards her pussy and I was taking smell of her
fanatic pussy. Suddenly her head get leaned back and
lips of her pussy got tensed and she was moaning
louder she has cummed in my mouth and I drank it all
uuuuuu mmmm mmmm what a taste!!!!! By then my cock got
11" might be in height and thicker too as urging her
to suck my cock. I laid on the back on the bed and she
open-end my inner and started to play with my huge
cock. Pinching on my red cap, licking the balls and
kissing the cock very affectionately. Then suddenly
she gulped my cock and started to suck it. was my very
first experience and fucking. Anyway I was moaning a
lot and caught her long hair firmly as she was doing
up and down her head madly. OOOOOOO hhhhhhhhhhhh great
feeling. As her sucking getting so fast and was about
to unload she placed my cock to her boobs and cum to
the boobs and she lick it by sucking her own boobs. I
ask her what the taste of it? She says it's delicious.


Now is the time for final round. As I am very new on
that job so I told her to sit on my cock and fuck me
off. She obeyed my order like sex slave and she gone
up to my thigh and sit there by directing my huge cock
which is lubricated by it's own juice to her red hole
and it hurts me a lot for it's virginity and her hole
is well shaped and spread a little. She started to
fuck me and she is moving up and down slowly and her
huge melons were bouncing like a restless football.
Now I am feeling so good that I forget my all the pain
and I am moving my hips from bottom with her rhythm.
It is producing some great sound and we both breathing
heavily. I was trying to touch her boobs and nipples
and squeezing them and she was moaning now also.
aaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooo oooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhh we
were both moaning loudly and blap blap sound has
aroused. Now she is moving very fast and I am watching
how my cock has been eaten by that triangle. Her boobs
were bouncing gorgeously and can you imagine that that
42d sized boobs are jumping in front of your face. I
was really getting more and more mad and I pulled her
boobs to my chest and she was kissing me a lot like
lover.

I was pressing her tits and sucking another. Her
nipples were really big than normal size. In the
meantime we both were ready for final finishing. She
then leaves my lips and up again on my cock and
started up and down very rapidly like vibrator
machine. oooooffffffffffff still I can't believe
it!!!!! Now we both were got tensed and breathing
heavily as we approaching unload by each other she was
moaning very loudly and up and down her hips hugely as
I also at the same rhythm with her. We both cummed and
our tools have got a good bath of each other's cum.
Now we have no power to get up, so we laid on the bed
for a few minutes and in the middle of it she did a
agreement with me that we haven't told that anybody.
After two days she has come to our house for puja and
acted that nothing has happened but just before
leaving our house give me a little piece of paper and
it was my invitation for 2nd time fucking to her and
lot more.

No comments: