Saturday, August 20, 2005

story of Flying Kite

I am S.S. A 19-year old guy with having good body
structure from Amritsar (Punjab).
Now before going to start I am going to ensure you all
that this story is not a fantasy. This is a real life
story. And specially for guys if your hand are on your
Lund (penis) and if you are moving the skin of penis
up and down, you will get the whole money after
reading this my real life incident happening story for
your masturbate and of your raw meat which comes out.
You will not be disappointed from my real life story
and me. So be patience and enjoy it is quite long.
This incident happens almost 2 year ago. I am from
good family. As a good family as you know sex talk is
prohibited and you will keep far – far away from the
basic knowledge of sex. When I was small about 7-8
years old, I usually see my mother naked in bathroom
and also some time bath with her. But at that time I
know nothing about sex so that moment of fucking of
mother passes away and I forget that idea. As I grew
of age 14 I started feeling maleness in my Lund. I
want to fuck any one due to my huge sex urge. I also
read a book of about sex in which how women get
pregnant. Actually this book is medical book and which
I read from my doctor uncle clinic. The book shows all
the detail about how male sperm goes into women choot
(womb) during sex (intercourse) and how it work inside
to produce a child. But this does not write anything
about how to avoid pregnancy during intercourse. As
this book contain noting more and my knowledge about
sex is very much less at that time. Due to shy I also
not ask from my doctor uncle.
As the time passes I become 16but still my knowledge
about sex is very less due to my family restrictions.
I was never allowed to read any sex aware ness
magazine at home or outside. I was in very strict
discipline of about time. Time to go out and time to
reach home otherwise you will be in deep trouble and
court marshal by all family member’s. One after noon
my mom and dad goes outside for a party and, I and my
sister is in home. My sister at that time is 13year
old (name not disclosed). My sister came to my room.
As usually I am doing my school homework. She has
small mummay (breast) at that time and she does not
wear any bra underneath at that time. I know that day;
she is wearing my tea-shirt, which come up to his
thigh. I become slightly angry for why she is wearing
my tea-shirt but do not say any word and also do not
show much facial impression. She came near to me and
at once she pull up the tea-shirt up to his hip and
say she had pain in her right thigh by pointing her
finger very much closer to his choot. Which is just
outside her underwear. I press that area and found
nothing. The area is neither swollen or not gets
wounded and thus I at once understand that she also
had a sexual urge arousing. Like professional doctor I
ask her to lie on the bed. She follows my instruction
and I then pull up her tea-shirt making her whole
stomach naked. It was firm. I moved my hand on her
naked stomach, and she shows no sign of resistance, I
then further pull up the tea-shirt making the whole
breast naked, it was small and having golden brown
nipple. Breasts were like small juicy-juicy mango. Now
her eyes were closed. I put my both hand on her breast
and press hard and asked if you have pain here. She at
once response and produce a noice AAAAHHHH but she
didn’t ran away. I then loosen my grip and put my
whole concentration to her choot. I straight go to
that area where she was complaining about pain and I
kissed that area. She moaned little. I then kissed her
choot above from her underwear. She loosens her grip.
At this I was confirmed that she is not going to run
away. I put down her underwear to her knee’s and what
I saw I was amazed. Her choot was fresh and not even
have a single hair on it. I kissed it and put my first
finger in her choot as I slid further she at once
cried and I also feel some resistance. (She was virgin
at that time). And she said it was paining, I then
move up and down my finger in her choot. She starts
trembling, as it was really hot and tight choot.
At this moment my Lund is very much hard and got ready
to screw her choot but I had fear in my mind that this
act may get pregnancy of her, causing problem’s for me
so I put my face in her pussy and stroking his hole
with my tongue. I keep doing this for more than an
hour. I have nothing more to do. I do not know that
how many time she had orgasm. But one thing I know
that at that time she is totally under my control and
on bed her body look like a dead body but her face
showing that she is trembling with joy.
Another year passed away and I feel that it was not
possible for me to control my emotions. So I start
thinking if I do not get a girl to fuck then what
about a boy. I want that some to get the thrust of my
Lund. So I start thinking of my school friend but then
I feel that it is not safe so I have to go for other
option. So I start thinking and finally come to
decision that "LOHRI" is coming. This is a festival,
which is celebrated in my winters. In this festival we
fly kites and enjoy. Children range from 8 to15
usually start flying kite even before the festival.
Readers from Amritsar are no need to elaborate.
So we have a big terrace and a lot of kites usually
fell down. Well I do not have any interest in flying
kites and generally collect he kites and stored them.
Some time children came to our house and asked me or
some time my parent to collect that kites which
usually fell into our terrace. I suddenly decide in my
mind that I had to choose one of them on right time
when no one is at home. And after some days an
opportunity came. In around 9.00 AM my parent gone out
for a party and a bell ring a boy came in asking for
the kite to collect, which fell in our terrace. After
some time he came back from our terrace with nothing
as kite passes to next house. I then asked his age and
in which school he study and in which class and some
other formal question. He replied he is 14 year old;
his name is "SONU" and study in so and so. But his
face look like 10-12 year’s of age. So I decided to
fuck him. I do not want to loose my chance this time
and my Lund is ready to pound him hard.
So to make him hot and comfortable I start making some
tricks. I said do not worry I will give you bigger
than your kite as I was always collecting the kites. I
asked him to come in my room. I gave him a kite. He
was very happy then. Now to make him hot I told him
that now you become very happy. If you want to see a
triple XXX movie. At that time I got admission in
computer course and I also buy a new computer. He
stunned but he could not refuse my offer and said yes.
At that time I now really see the glory and eagerness
in his eye. I already had triple xxx picture stored in
my computer. As I started the picture and his body
stance change. Now his eyes put his whole
concentration on the picture. First scene started. In
which a women is getting the pleasure from three men.
Two from back (anal and vagina) and one from front in
his mouth. At that time no one is at home and I know
that my parent are not going to come till 7.00 pm. So
I raise the volume and what we both hear the sound of
the women saying aaahhhh….oooohhh in a very crying
mode showing that she cannot bear the pain any more of
Lund which are screwing her pussy and ass hole but the
pleasure which she was getting is much more than the
pain so she still continue the game of sex.
As the scene continues, I saw that his half pant
rising from the middle. As I have no interest in
picture, I have other intention in my mind as I said
earlier. He is sitting next to my chair. I put my hand
on that area means the Lund area outside from his half
pant. He hesisted and put my hand off. I do not say
anything. After 2 or 3 minute I again put my hand on
it. He again hesisted and put my hand off from his
Lund which I placed on it out side from his half pant
but this time I scold him and said in a harsh voice
that if you not allow me to put my hand on his Lund
then I will close the picture. At this he was in very
much confusion as he was seeing the movie first time
in his life and he do not want to loose that chance
however how and when next time he will able to see the
next movie. So he allowed me I put my hand on his
Lund outside from his half pant and start squeezing it
but his whole concentration is still in picture.
At that time first seen was over and women was
satisfied, the next scene come, in which a man sucking
another man Lund in office suddenly a women came
inside the room for some business need, which was
supposed to be their boss and she was stunned to see
the Lund of both two person which were large and hard.
She starts feeling something and shows her asset to
them and both Lund started screwing the hole one by
one. As the Lund are very big and pussy of women is
small for that size but the man show mercy and the
pounding the Lund in her pussy hard and fast making
women to produce AAAHHH and begging for slowdown the
hammering speed. As the scene continues amit eyes were
jammed to the screen and I was keep pressing the Lund
from outside his half pant. Now I was in not my
control, eager to start my own sex game. I ask him to
stand up. I at once put down his h-pant, as it was
elastic pant. He was not wearing any underwear. His
Lund sprang up and down due to the force I put down
his elastic h-pant. It was not more than 5 inch I it
full mode. I put my hand on it. It was very hot and I
eel the blood gushing through the vein. He did not say
any thing. As his eyes were jammed on the screen. I
start moving his skin up and down. His facial
impression starts changing and with in a few second he
jerks off. Oh what I see, pure thick white color
semen, which continue to flood out for a minute.
On this moment the scene was up to end in which a
women, which is supposed to be their boss hammered by
two. The two men still on their peak and do not want
to stop the game but the woman was no more able to
handle that and fell unconscious. Men leave that women
and start doing with themselves again. Now amit ask me
to see my Lund. I removed my pant and underwear. My
Lund was also at peak. It was 7-inch full size cock.
He stunned to see that and said it was very big. I
said do not worry you also have as you grow. Till now
I was not disclose my idea and said him that I want to
fly the kite (put my Lund) in your ass hole. He
replied it pained me, I said do not worry, I will
lubricate it first and then put my Lund in your hole
and see in the movie they are also doing the same what
we are going to do and they are enjoying a lot as we
are going to enjoy, so let fly "kite". He agreed and I
pick the oil bottle and start lubricating his hole.
Now I slid my finger and told him, see now it is very
easily going
And now I am going to put my Lund in your hole. I
lubricating my Lund to, so he feels less pain. As he
is in doggy position. I put my shaft on his hole and
start giving the slow pushes, that so he feel the
hardness of Lund skin and get ease with it. After a
minute or two I push hard and cap of the shaft goes
inside as it was well lubricated still he start saying
slowly, it is paining. Without noticing his plead I
hammered my whole 7-inch Lund inside his hole. When my
full inside her, I stop and give some time to him so
he can bear the pain, which he was feeling. I fly the
kite (fuck) about 20 minute in which I fuck in
different positon1s. First I start fucking him with
doggy style. It makes me easy to penetrate in his
hole. In this position I fuck him about 5 minute in a
slow pace. He also made some arguments that he is
paining and the skin of his asshole cannot bear the
stretch any more. But I said it become normal and you
do not feel pain instead you feel pleasure after few
minute. As the men enjoying sex in the picture. I
applied some more oil as my Lund is still in his hole.
After that he stop complaining and argument of pain.
Now I start my hammering game. In my 20-minute fuck. I
divided my fuck in four different positions so that I
enjoy much- much more. In my first five minute I fuck
him in doggy style giving him slow jerks. In this pose
I fucked him hard. I start hammering my Lund deep
inside his hole with each thrust he produce a noise of
pleasure aaahhh and each noice give me more strength
to hammer more hard. As my 7-inch rock hard Lund
shocking his hole with great force. I fucked him about
5 min in this position. I changed his position making
his face upward. I keep on fucking him. Now his face
shows the sign of pleasure. He was in great mood. I
asked him did you feel good. He said yes, I am very
good. I again asked him that did you feel my Lund deep
inside your hole. He replied yes, your Lund giving me
the pleasure and shocking my inner skin of hole in
which your Lund is grinding.
Talking of this made me more horny and I said, like
you fly kite in the sky here I am flying kites in your
hole. This is not a 1or 2 rs kite; it was a million
dolor rs kite, which is flying deep inside your hole.
As I was about to come I again change the position by
placing his legs on my shoulder’s that gave me more
ample space to thrust my Lund hard. I fucked him with
all my strength. The skin around his ass hole also
gets little swollen but I did not care and kept my
pace high. When I am about to come, I told him that,
tell me how you feel when I came into your hole and he
said ok. In about 5 minute I came. I came inside his
hole my first spray of semen hit into his inner wall
of his hole and he said wow it really feel great, it
is hot and another spray came off and then few more.
Which really gave him the soothing effect. I keep my
kite (Lund) in his hole for some time. After the sex
game was over. Amit insisted that he also want to get
the taste of flying kite in asshole. I said ok and
show my hole and said do anything that you want to do.
He then oiled my ass hole and start trying to put his
5inch Lund into my hole. But his Lund is in semi-
erect and not getting hardness. So to make his Lund
hard I gave him little blowjob. His Lund becomes hard
in a few second. Then I guided his Lund in my hole.
Putting his Lund on the opening of my hole. He pushed
but it does not get inside. He tried more but not got
any success. He felt dishearted but I said, don’t
worry. I took plastic bottle of pass-pass pan masala.
Oiled it and asked him to put in my hole slightly and
slowly. When it get inside my hole I told him that
move it up and down in my hole so that the grip of my
ass hole loosen up and he will able to put his Lund
inside. After one or two minute, I asked him now put
it off and put your kite (Lund) in my hole, but before
that you should have to suck my kite (Lund). He said
he is not able to suck it, as your kite is very huge.
I said don’t worry suck it how much you can and put my
Lund in his mouth. He starts sucking my kite and I
start getting the pleasure. When I was getting the
pleasure I stop him and guided his Lund to my hole so
that I get the pleasure in this way too. As the skin
of my hole is little bit loosen up that make easy for
him to penetrate. As he guide his Lund cap electricity
ran into my body. I at once lay him down (Lund side on
upward) and start moving my body up and down in a very
fast rhythm. As I continue, till now I got the maximum
pleasure from his Lund. He told me to slow down as my
butts are hitting very hard around the area of his of
his Lund. So I slow down and got back into doggy
position. He gave few pushes and explodes in my hole.
He too has very hot raw meat. I asked him do not pull
out your Lund from hole as it become hard in few
minutes.
I am right and his Lund become hard again and he start
flying kite in my hole with his 5- inch rod. I stop
him and I lie down, he again start from backward,
first he stroke unmannerly and then he got the rhythm
and hammering me hard as I told him. I am really
feeling his Lund in my hole. After 2-3 minute he
ejaculated again. After this I asked him that you go
into the bathroom and clean your Lund with water so
that your Lund become fresh again. As he goes to
bathroom, I start new picture, I got kicked and my
Lund become hard again. As amit back I asked him that
I ant to fuck him again. He at once become ready and
pull down his h-pant. He lie down by facing downward
direction as I told him that I ant to fuck in this
position. I put my Lund in his hole and start
hammering in and out motion. This time I came early. I
also arousing the strong urge to have piss (peshab)
and I knew that after the ejaculation I have to run to
the bathroom to piss (peshab). An idea came into my
mind that why not I piss in his hole too.
I asked him that I want to piss in his hole. He said,
is it safe’ I replied, yes it is completely safe. I
guided him to the bathroom but in the meanwhile my
Lund still burried in his hole. So I start flying my
kite in bathroom in a standing position. I came in his
hole and after I also piss (peshab) in his hole. He
terrified and stunned with the
Pressure of the piss, hitting the inner wall of the
anal. With an every second pass his facial impression
change as continue my piss (peshab). After the piss, I
pull out my Lund from his hole and ask him to clean my
kite (Lund). He cleaned my kite. He is in my house for
almost more than 2- hour. After completing the sex
game. I asked him where you live. He replied that, he
live in another city and just comes here for "lohri"
holidays and he is leaving after two days. But
whenever I came back again, we again do the same. As 3
hour passed already I said, you should go home quickly
as your relative and parent are worrying about you and
I also gave him some confuses to say to the relative
that, why you late. At last I am really feeling very
much relaxed
Now at the end after reading my true-life incident
thoroughly some of the reader’s (specially guys) may
fee that this is a fantasy story. For that reader’s I
suggest them that before reaching any conclusion you
should have a sex with a guy. Then you will feel the
difference of having a sex with a guy and with a girl.
Sex with guy give different pleasure and sex with girl
gives another.

No comments: