Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lucky Servant...Fucked his house owner

I am radhika from a nice family and a married woman.
this is especially for girls and married woman who r
not satisfied with their husbands and boy friends..
this story happened with Tahir and wanted you readers
to know how it happened. I am going to narrate my
affair with my male servant Tahir . I am 29 yr old
married girl.

I have nice features with dark tan on my body that
attracts all the male attention. I have pert little
breasts that stand hard and strong over my chest the
size may be 34. My ass is also taut and fleshy and it
moves in circular manner whenever I walk. I wear
Shalwar Kameez and love the low neckline. This shows
my top of the breasts as I bend or whenever the
dupatta is displaced. My eyes are light and my friends
say that they are sexy. I am really shy and afraid to
express my feelings to my friends I found one servant
very interesting, his name is Tahir and he is about
the same age. One day when I was going to our servants
quarters for some work to be told I saw him. He was
taking a pee in the corner of the garden when I saw
him. I hid myself behind the nearest bush and watched
him pissing. He had held his cock in his right hand
and when I saw it my cunt started to grow wet.

His cock was about 6 inches in the soft condition and
I could see his glans as he was circumcised. It was
really making me hot watching him in this condition. I
remembered my position! I was his employer and he was
a servant! But still I could not hide my feelings
about him. I had sexual urge no one can describe. It
was the first time I had seen A MATURE COCK and never
thought it would be so exciting to watch. I had to
back out from the scene just in time before he
completed his peeing. I pretended not to notice him
and asked him to do the work I had to tell him. This
incidence awakened my sexual desire for him and I
could not control masturbating thinking of his cock
sliding in and out of my pussy. I thought of many ways
to make him fuck me but backed out due to fear of
dignity. But my mind was not idle and I went on
thinking of some ways or the other. One idea struck my
mind. Why not pretend to be fainted while he tries to
make me come to my senses. This I thought to be the
best one since in that case I would be unconscious for
him to do anything to me. But before that I had to
flash my body to him to make him want me and to make
him think that I am doing it on purpose. But that has
to be accidental, always. So I wore shorts and tight
T-shirts in order to expose my body to him. I watched
his eyes bulging out of his sockets to look at my
bodily charms. He was slowly attracted to me in a
different way but I never gave him lift to make him
bold to touch my body. I wanted one day when nobody
would be home and then I would execute my plan. I soon
go the opportunity one day when every body had gone
for a relative's marriage. I pretended to have severe
headache and the sure shot excuse, menses.

I pretended to be sleeping in my room and Tahir was
cleaning the house in his routine work, I knew he
would come to clean my room too. I prepared myself for
that. I loosened my gown and threw away the thin
shawl, which I had taken over my body. I tugged up my
gown to expose my milky thighs and opened two buttons
of my gown too. My breasts were half exposed and I
knew he would be able to see even my nipples if he
came closer. I removed my panties and kept it on the
bed, well exposed, so that the would see it. Thus all
the preparation was made and I closed my eyes
pretending to be asleep. I heard Tahir enter my room
and out of the corners of my eyes I could see his
movements. He started to sweep the floor and when he
came near my bed, he looked at the panties lying
there. He did some unexpected thing! He took the
panties in his hands and started to sniff them. Shis
nostrils flared and he started to breathe faster. I
knew he was getting the whiff of my pussy and the idea
excited me too. I kept still as if sleeping and
watched. He then looked at the crotch of my panties
and found it interesting. His tongue shot out and he
started to lick off the dried pussy juice. He was
wearing shorts (the Indian type they usually wear in
homes) and may be he was not wearing anything tighter
inside. I observed the fabric being raised as his cock
started to grow. Soon as he continued licking the cock
became bigger and bigger. Now he wanted more than my
panties and so he looked at my body. His gaze went to
my half exposed boobs and I saw his mouth watering.

He was staring at my chest for quite a few minutes and
then he stared at my fleshy calves and thighs. I knew
it was really exciting for him and he wont be able to
control his urge. Now he was all hot and ready to do
something more. He brought his face near mine and I
had to really close my eyes to keep pretending. He
heard my breathing and then as if to confirm that I
was asleep he touched my hair. Ohh his touch was like
electric current and I felt my body shudder. I wanted
him to touch me everywhere. It was difficult for me to
keep quite, but I managed. His hands became bold and
slid over my face, touching my cheeks and lips. He
really thought hat I was asleep and slowly he touched
the cleavage of my boobs. He judged their hardness and
then slid his hand deeper. By now I could see his cock
almost jumping out of his shorts and wanted him to
take it out. He was now cupping my hard boobs in his
palms but did not press them hard, afraid that I would
wake up. It was becoming very difficult for me to be
pretending but I wanted him to go further. He slowly
pushed my left breast out of the gown and admired its
full ness for few seconds. He touched the now hard
nipple and caressed it lightly with his finger.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew I could not keep quite for
long time. His hands searched my buttons and he
fumbled with them, unbuttoning the front of my gown
and exposing both my boobs. I felt my boobs swell with
anticipation and looked much bigger. He was now 100%
sure that I was asleep and so he pushed my gown up
from over my thighs and exposed my curly triangle. My
cunt was exposed and I felt chill run up my spine.

Tahir was looking at my exposed cunt and rubbing his
groin over his shorts. My cunt is not shaved and he
must have seen the tuft of curly hair on my cunt and
the pink slit within. I wanted to see what he would do
further. He was flushed all right and was hesitating
to take his cock out. But when he saw my exposed cunt
he lost his control. He hurriedly pushed aside his
short and took out his hard cock. Ohhhhh what a cock
he had! It was almost 8 inches long and thick as my
wrist (6 inch). His cock was circumcised and I could
see his cock-head very clearly. The crown was well
shaped and thick with nice deep ridge on the lower
side. The cock was full of blood and the veins were
prominent. My mouth and cunt started to water at the
same time and I wanted to touch it. He watched my cunt
and rubbed his cock very hard. I was afraid he would
come and spunk on my body. But he had other things in
mind. He pushed my legs aside and put his hand on the
hairy bush. His fingers probed to search my cunt and
he found the love hole. His finger went inside my
opening and probed deeper. I knew his fingers would be
wet with my pussy juice! He took out the finger and
looked at it and then licked shiny juice. He must have
loved the taste and decided to sample my cunt. His
mouth came near my cunt and his tongue moved along its
slit making me shudder in lust. Ohhh God! I could not
resist it any longer. I slowly spread my legs to give
him access to my cunt and he felt me move too. He
suddenly took his mouth away from my cunt and stood
aside.

I knew I had frightened him. I kept still for few
minutes and he was satisfied that I was really asleep.
His boldness increased and now he removed his shorts
and took out his cock. I was afraid to look at it. It
was really big and I wondered how he would shove that
thing in. he rubbed his cock with his hand for a while
looking at my exposed cunt and some pre come oozed out
of his piss hole. Then I saw that he was out of his
mind with excitement and some way determined to do
something. I did want him to do more than just look at
me too. He suddenly climbed on my body and spread my
legs with his strong hand and squatted between my
thighs. I felt his cock rub against the soft flesh of
my pussy and suddenly I found it enter into the tight
opening. Ohh God! It felt so nice having that hard
cock in my cunt for the first time. My cunt was
slippery with excitement and he had no difficulty
pushing about half of his cock in. How could I pretend
to be asleep with all the activity going on’ I opened
my eyes and cried out, Hey Tahir what the hell is you
doing’ Ohhh no! Get off my body and go away. Leave me
alone. How dare you do this to me’ I am going to tell
my husband about you and he will kick you out! Get the
hell out of here!" Ohh Memsab! You cannot leave me
like this. You are the one who made me do this. You
teased me by showing your body for quite a long time
and now you are telling me this’ Come on! Let me
complete this. Then you can tell anybody you want. Do
you think I am afraid’ NO! I am going to fuck you now.

You may shout if you like but remember that you too
want this. Come on spread those legs of yours and take
my cock in your cunt." "NO! Don't do it. I don't want
to take that dirty rod there. Go away!" and I tried to
cover my body with the gown he had pushed away from my
body. But he was determined and he held my hands and
pushed his cock deeper. WOW it went all the way in my
cunt in one stroke. I pushed my ass up to swallow his
cock. I never intended to do it but it seems that my
body did what was natural. He was encouraged with this
and started to fuck me hard and fast. He pushed his
hands on my boobs and held them with all his might.
The poor globes were crushed with his strength and I
cried out, OOOOOOH! Don't presss them hard Tahir. It
hurts! Please don't fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhh!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the protests mixed with my moans
were very weak and I don't know how I really moaned.
That must have been automatic due to the pleasure
Tahir s rod was providing. Dear readers, this is the
state of a young cock hungry female getting some rod
from a MAN! Let him be anybody! But the cock matters.
My cunt was all wet with the juice it secreted to
welcome the invading cock and I had no control over
it. The juices continued flowing and Tahir continued
fucking me in spite of my weak protests. My ass moved
as his cock fucked my inexperienced cunt and waves of
pleasure continued to sweep all through my body.

His hands massaged my tits and he sucked on my pink
nipples to his hearts content. The servant was the
master of my body and I was his sex hungry slave. He
fucked me and I came! I came and my pussy flowed
copious juice to welcome the fertile seed that he was
about to ejaculate in my cunt. Tahir lay over me
panting and his thrusts grew faster and faster. My
cunt was burning with all the friction he made as he
fucked. His hands went behind and grabbed me tightly
to his body. I knew that he was going to discharge his
sperm in my cunt and I felt afraid, thinking of
getting pregnant with his powerful male seed. I told
him not to come inside my cunt and also that he will
make me pregnant. I told him my fear and he must have
understood it for he quickly removed his cock from my
cunt and got up to ejaculate on my swollen boobs. His
come spray landed on my breasts and globs of sticky
fluid went on falling on the globes. His sperm was hot
and sticky. I saw with fascination how his cock
twitched to expel the come. It was so beautiful to
watch the spurting cock, ladies. Finally he collapsed
on me, avoiding the come that was trickling down my
breasts. I smeared the come cream on my boobs and
without any intention licked it for taste. It was
saltish and smelly. It had peculier smell and I liked
it.

We looked at each other and he felt shy and guilty.
Ohhh Memsaab! I am sorry! I got carried away and
fucked you. Please forgive me and don't tell this to
anybody." "OK Tahir! You misbehaved with me and hurt
me! I am not going to tell anybody about it but you
have to obey me every time. Do whatever I say and you
are safe. Disobey me and you are gone! Now clean my
thing and go away!" he obediently cleaned my cunt with
a towel and went to perform his routine jobs. Readers,
one routine job were now added to his list! He had to
fuck my cunt each day whenever it was possible. I got
addicted to his cock and could not sleep unless.

No comments: