Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sex with Girl friend

my name is bond, 21yrs old 59 height fair complexion,
medium build body and liked by many girls and I am
from Hyderabad, India. I had a crush on one of my
juniors but could not dare to talk to her because she
was quite reserved, her name is Raasi. She was 19,
5'6" in height, well proportionate in weight at the
right place. She had a sexy figure, 34-27-36 with flat
tummy. She is fair, has silky smooth below shoulder
length hairs, beautiful lips.
This all started on one of my friends birthday party,
I reached there on time, wished him Birthday wishes
and made myself comfortable. I was stunned to see
Raasi there. I managed my friend to introduce her to
me. As I shook hands with her, her soft hand felt like
cream in my hands and it felt shivers inside me. She
was wearing black color salwar kameez and her hair was
left free, she was looking even more beautiful. I
could not get any chance to advance other than
occasional touching of our legs, shoulders and some
times hands as we were sitting close and talking. That
day I came to know she was quite naughty and not the
type I thought, and also that she was attracted
towards me by her words. After the party I proposed to
leave her at her home and she quickly accepted. On the
way to her house the road was quite bad and I had to
apply brake quite a number of times and all this time
I had the smooth touches of her soft breast on my
back, it was difficult to drive for me at that time.
We reached her house and we shook hands and said
goodnight. In the next few days we got an opportunity
to get close to each other, we used to go to movies,
parks and a did a lot of other things. I did not do
anything all these days due to fear of losing her. I
loved her truly.
The real thing happened on this day when I went to her
house in afternoon, there was no one in her house
except her. She was sleeping I suppose. She came and
opened the door, she was in her nightdress and sleepy.
She gave a smile and invited me inside, and she went
and changed her dress. I went inside and after some
regular chat we started to watch TV (star movies), it
was a nice movies but with doses of kissing scenes in
it. Till then I was ok but seeing one such passionate
scene I lost control on me and then I gathered courage
and caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards me
and started kissing her passionately on her lips. She
tried to break free but she couldn't as I caught her
firmly. I rolled my tongue on her lips, she somehow
got free from me and hit me hard on my cheek. I was
stunned and ashamed of what I was doing. I told sorry
and was leaving, the real thing started She came and
held my hand and I slowly turned my head towards her
with my face lowered, she lifted my face with both
her hands, placed a soft kiss on my cheek where she
hit and then slowly moved her lips onto my lips. I was
excited my dream girl was kissing me with her soft
tender smooth lips. We kissed like that for 10-15 min.
Then she came to senses and ran towards her bedroom
with shame, I followed her.
There she was lying on her bed with her face buried
inside pillows and her back was towards my side. I
went near her and placed my hand on her neck and this
sent a shiver in her body I don't want to waste any
time hugged immediately. I want to taste her juicy
lips so I kissed her on the lips I put my tongue deep
inside meanwhile I placed my hands on her soft and
round globes. She tried to stop me but in vain, I
pressed them from outside the fabric, she was wearing
a bra. She started moaning. I could feel the heat of
her boobs running a cold shiver down my body. I kept
kissing her passionately. My tool was already swinging
in my pant and was dying to break free. I inserted my
hand through her kamiz & started pressing them more
passionately. I could feel her soft nipples getting
hardened. I pulled off her kamiz she was in her white
padded bra that made her boobs more voluptuous. Then I
lowered her salwar she was wearing a black panty. I
unhooked her bra from behind her boobs flunked out as
they were struggling to break free. She had great pink
nipples, which were already erect. I lifted her by her
arms & started sucking her boobs. The mole on the
left breast made it look sexier. I sucked & chewed her
nipples & she let out a loud moan. I kept sucking her
for about 10 min.
Then I rolled my tongue up to her naval & rolled it in
it, and then I started kissing her pussy through her
panty, which was already wet by the juices from her
cunt. I lowered her panty & started licking her pussy.
All this time she was moaning with pleasure and her
hands were in my hair pressing me harder towards her I
found a honey bottle nearby, I took it and applied
honey on her tits and breast and poured some honey in
her cunt and applied her body with honey and then
started to lick all the honey on her body starting at
her nipples we both were very excited and her body
tasted even more. I parted her legs & stretched the
opening of her red & wet pussy, which was clean-shaven
& rolled my tongue over & around it & licked her
juices mixed with the honey , which tasted excellent.
She let out a loud moan uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.ummmmmm.. this
aroused me more & I started licking her pussy more
harder she continued letting out loud moans. In the
meanwhile we both became stark naked my dick was
erect. I held my dick in my hand & placed it over her
pussy lips & started rubbing it over. She cried
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I aroused her like that.
She caught hold of my dick out of excitement which
send a shiver in my whole body, she held it and licked
it for sometime and applied honey to it and again
licked it as if it were some candy. Then she placed it
on her pussy lips. I pushed my dick into her. My dick
went with no difficulty but to my shock she was
virgin I could feel her hymen. I started giving her
jerks first slowly but later I continued with full
force she started shouting in pain hhhhhh. ooooooooo
fffff. ummmmmm. after a couple of hefty blows I tore
apart her seal & pulled my dick out. I could see drops
of blood on my tool as well as on the bedcloth. I
cleaned her pussy with her panty & started licking it
again she moved her body up & down in exotism and
cummed in my mouth it tasted really good. She had
reached her orgasm now she begged me to insert my tool
into her. I inserted my 6 dick in her pussy & started
giving her slow jerks.As it was my 1st experience I
was moving it a bit slow she urged me too be a bit
faster so I increased my speed & started fucking her
like hell. She started moaning loudly ahhhhhh.
Ohhhhhhhhfuckkkkkkkk ahhh. She started making guttural
sound from her throat with the hectic fucking
ummmhummm ahhh I bit her nipples again & again She
started screaming more loudly as I continued my hefty
blows.
I huffed & puffed pinning her hands down and making
wild thrusts in her hot pussy. My dick was moving in &
out and she was responding excellently. She said she
was cumming and so was I. I could now feel orgasm
building up in me and got read to release my load. I
push harder it was too dam wet I felt her juices
leaking as she reached her orgasm I was about to cum
so I removed my tool from her pussy and cummed on her
body. We were totally exhausted and we lay like that
there only for about 15min. Then we again started
kissing each other passionately and did it for another
time on that day. Later she was afraid of getting
pregnant as some cum dropped in her pussy.
I assured her nothing such thing will happen and it
did not happen as I said. We enjoyed different styles
of sex till we were in college. Later we planned to
marry but her father did not agree for our marriage as
I was not settled and married her to a US S/W engineer.

No comments: