Saturday, August 20, 2005

story of Married Woman

I had been standing in the queue for more than 3 hours
with almost no movement at all, I was getting too
frustrated as all the other people around me, when we
checked the guard told us that it will take at least
12 to 15 more hours for us to have the darshan of lord
balaji.
It was too cramped and people were uneasy, it was
quite hot too with no many fans around. I was infact
in a more uncomfortable place, there were pockets
in-between where there was no ventilation and walls on
all four sides, the time was around 5 pm, means we had
to pass the entire night in that dingy place with
sweat smell lingering around, god, when will I be able
to see you…………..this was not only on my mind but all
around me.
I had been to tirupati after my 15th results were out,
I had prayed to him, if I got good marks I will come
and visit lord balaji and that too in normal queue.
At 18 years, I looked very innocent and sweet, I was
white and my skin was soft, infact people have
complimented me that I was softer than females, I had
thick and black eyelashes which made me more quite
than macho, females liked me more and envied my
eyelashes and softness. I was quite lean and my height
was more than 5.5 at that time.
I was there alone with people crowded and almost close
to each other, I was in no mood other than getting out
of that place, for the past 3 hours I was there but
had not noticed who were around me, but circumstances
forced me and when I looked around, there were quite a
lot and different kind of people, 3 children, 6
elderly people and 4 men around 35 years and 3
females. There was this lady who was carrying a child,
the child was hardly 8 to 9 months year old and female
looked like around 22.
She was a northy, she was fair and absolutely
beautiful, she had big melons and had a perfect
figure, she was weaving one of those bright pink saris
which made her glow more, she was weaving a nose ring
and a light pink lipstick. I saw all the people
around, and when I saw her, our eyes met, with no
meaning, she was carrying the child and was trying to
change posture to ease the pain in her hand, I just
smiled at her and offered help, she was more than
happy and handed the child to me, while changing
hands, I not only touched her hand but slightly
brushed her boobs too, there was absolute electric
shock in me, they were soft, I didn’t give any meaning
to that, at the same time enjoyed the feeling.
After half an hour or so, we started talking and I
asked her name and from where she was etc and
exchanged a lot of information, she name was dimple
and she was from Delhi, she got married only one and
quarter year ago and immediately after married she
conceived and within one quarter year, there was this
baby of 6 months old. She was explaining how things
have changed from being a playful girl to a
responsible mother within a short span etc, I asked
her about her husband and she showed her finger
towards a man who was away by almost 50 feet, he was
looked good and was a perfect match to the girl, I
complimented her about the pair and she thanked me.
The conversation continued and then she opened up, she
said that the man looks very beautiful from outside,
but doesn’t have patience in anything, I told her that
it’s matter of time and things will change etc, one
topic lead to other and she told me more boldly that
after marriage sex was a important aspect and that man
is bothered about himself and doesn’t even know what a
female wants and how she has to be handled etc., I
pledged my innocence and told that I was a wrong
person to comment on that as I am still young and know
nothing of sex, she was a little surprised and asked
if I had ever touched a girl and felt her, I said no (
I was lying), she said then I need to be taught of
basic things in life, else my wife will also suffer, I
said I will be too thankful but not in this place, she
said, she will take care of that.
It was now almost 8 pm and the lights around were not
enough to glow the place, and as were in a tunnel kind
of place, it was much darker there. People around
knowing that it’s going to be morning to have darshan,
few had slept and few were too tired to look around as
to what was happening. She took the child back from me
and opened the blouse as if to feed the child, she
asked me to come closer, I was sitting beside her
towards her right, the child’s face was towards the
left breast which was closer to me, she removed few
buttons and put the pallu of her sari around her and
asked me to touch her breasts from under her pallu, I
put my hand carefully under her pallu and felt the
most soft object in my life. It was too soft and
silky, the nipple was almost ½” long and there was
milk oozing out of the nipple, I pressed the boobs
slightly and had the milk drops in my hand, I took out
my hand and tasted the milk, it was good.
She took the child’s face to the other breast and told
me lie on her thighs, by doing this, my mouth was
hardly few inches after her breasts. She bent forward
and also at the same time pushed my hand a little,
there I was sucking her breasts and drinking milk, I
was doing all this with so many people around and her
husband being just few meters away, I put my hand and
pressed the other melon and making circles around the
aureole, she was very exited and was pressing my head
against her boobs, I had almost more than half of her
big boobs in my mouth and the other I was pressing
hand, this went on for almost ½ hour, I did this until
there was no more milk.
When I got up, there was milk droplets falling out of
my lips, she wiped using her sari pallu and asked how
I felt, I didn’t have any words, I just smiled back,
she understood all.
We again started speaking of other subjects and now we
were more open and was asking me if I ever bed a girl
etc, I said no (which again was a lie) and said that I
have never seen a woman below her waist etc, she was
excited and was reconfirming with me if I was still a
virgin.
I don’t know how many have taken note of the
construction and the passage which all you go thru
when you are in the queue in the temple at tirupati,
apart from benches on one side, people on the other
side has to stand or sit down on the floor, she made
space for me next to her legs and told me to sit
there. I was sitting exactly between her legs, she put
her legs down and I was able to put my hand under her
sari, I started of slowly from the tie to the knee at
a very slow pace, I was sweating hard and more than
everybody else, the heat from outside and within me
was too much, I was also watching others if anybody is
noticing us etc. once upto knee, I tried to lie
in-between the legs which made it easier for me to go
higher to the thighs and ultimately touching the holy
place above her panties, she was already wet and the
smell was emanating from within her, I liked the
feeling when I touched above her panties, I presume
she was weaving a silk kind of panties, due to which I
could
feel the flesh inside from over the panties as the
fabric was too thin.
I moved the cloth to one side and was now touching the
mould directly and handling the hair, she had plenty
of hair, it was almost like a thick forest, she said,
she likes it that way, I had little difficulty in
finding the vagina, which I ultimately did and
inserted my finger little by little, there was
absolutely no difficulty in me putting my finger
inside as the lubrication was so high. I removed my
hand with juice running on my fingers and licked it,
she liked what I did and was almost laughing and
couldn’t control herself. Her husband who was far off
till now managed to come close to her and took the
baby to help her. He also saw me sitting down, but I
was able to manager things and there was a little gap
between dimple and myself. She introduced me to him
and was telling that all this while I was the one
holding the baby and helping her etc., he thanked me
and all the three started conversing.
The topics were very boring and I was not able to
anything with her husband around, she was upset and
off mood, her husband was asking as to what happened
suddenly but she had nothing to say but explain that
its been boring and tiring waiting in the queue, he
consoled her and the entire night passed.
In the morning we had dharshan of lord balaji at
around 9 am and were about to come out of the temple,
she and her husband asked me as to where I have taken
the room etc., I told I have not taken the room, they
told me to join them if I was willing. I told them
that I had to catch the 3.30 bus back to bangalore,
and also as there is nothing much I have to do after
the darshan, I have no problems and also told them
that I also need to fresh up and need a place.
All three of us along with the child went to the
allotted room, the room was almost 4 to 5 kilometers
away from the temple and in 2nd floor. We went inside
and rested for sometime, dimple had bath and came out,
she was fresh and more beautiful than what she looked
the previous night, I could clearly make out that she
was not weaving any bra inside, mr.khanna went to have
bath now. She went to the balcony and was drying her
hair.
I went slowly towards her and stood behind her, I
penis was so erect and was trying to pierce her
through my and her fabrics, she didn’t move and
standing as if nothing had happened. I turned around
and sat down facing my back to her legs and lifted the
nighty and went inside, I kissed over her bush and
started licking her cunt lips, and she widened her
legs to accommodate me. I started to penetrate my
tongue as much as possible and was licked her and
fucking her with my tongue, I was all along massaging
her cunt in one hand over her lips, she was not able
to stand due to the pleasure and was moaning a little
which made me more hotter, after 10 minutes or so, she
came and I drank the whole lot, it tasted salty but
for me it was nectar. I came out and both of us faces
expressed satisfaction. I hugged her for the first
time and she kissed me on my lips, she tasted her own
cum from my mouth.
We came back to hall, within minutes mr.khanna came
out from bath and dressed up. I was about to go to
bath, when he told us that dimple and he was going out
as such I was to be alone in the cottage. I said fine
and said that I will go to bath after they left as I
had to bolt the door. Dimple expressed that she was
too tired and was not in any mood to go out due to no
much sleep the previous night. So, mr.khanna went out
and told us that he will back after an hour or so, he
had to purchase few things from the holy place.
I went to back and after few minutes, I heard the door
bold, which meant that mr.khanna went out. There was a
knock at the bath room door, I opened the door and saw
dimple standing there nude, she had removed her
nightly, she pulled me out from the bath and took me
to bedroom, the child was happily sleeping there. She
slept on the bed and asked me to come closer.
She for the first time saw my manhood, for a 15 year
old, that was good, I suppose, she expressed that her
husbands penis is almost my size at his age. She took
it into her hand and kissed it, she opened her lips
and took my penis inside and started sucking it. It
was very good, little by little, I turned myself and
we came into 69 position, I again started my job with
my mouth and was enjoying it, the bush was so thick, I
had difficulty, but still enjoyed it, she was enjoying
it more and she came twice within 15 minutes, I came
off too quickly, she drank the whole lot and we sat on
the bed nude.
She was thanking me so many times for the blow job I
gave her, she said that, she liked it so much, but her
husband thought that it was dirty to keep his mouth
there and on the contrary wanted his penis to be
always sucked. She again wanted me to suck her cunt, I
asked how much more and she started requesting me, I
couldn’t say anything but again went down on her and
started licking her cunt, I suppose I did it for more
than 30 minutes and every minute she enjoyed and was
moaning and sometimes shouting.
By this time, my manhood was again stiff, I went for
her boobs and drank the whole lot of milk from both
the melons, she hand pink aerola, bigger than 1” in
diameter, she was all the time lubricating, she asked
me to climb upon her, she guided my penis into her hot
vagina, I didn’t know anything, it was as if cutting
butter with a sharp knife, I slid into her without any
problem, she was hot and smooth, my god, she was
sucking me with her vagina, she was compressing and
releasing her muscles in such a good fashion I cannot
explain, I for a second thought that she was sucking
me in her mouth, I slowly started pumping and the
rhythm was good, there were sounds when my balls met
her lips which made the atmosphere more hot, I was in
no mood to cum, I wanted to prolong the act as much as
possible.
I did it for more than 15 minutes, I don’t know how I
controlled myself from cumming, I did it slow, medium
and fast, at time I hit her hard, she was in cloud 9,
of course me too, I enjoyed the entire session and
finally I was about to cum and told her if I had to
take the penis out, on listening that I was about to
cum, she held me more tightly and humped her back
meeting my movement and the commotion was beyond
explanation.
We parted after few minutes in the same position and
she was telling me that this was the best fuck she had
in her life, I thanked for the compliment and returned
to finish my bath.
I came back after 10 minutes and she was dressed in
the same nightly and sitting on the chair in the hall.
She was feeding the baby and I could see the melon,
she smiled and continued feeding. I wore my dress and
packed my things, the time was around 12 noon, she saw
me packing things and asked why I was in a hurry when
my bus was at 3.30 pm, I said, probably it was time
for mr.khanna to return and I should be saying buy to
both of them so that she can have some good time with
mr.khanna after I left, she said that was the last
thing mr.khanna would do. She put the baby down on the
sofa and came to me in the room, she told me, I am
sorry, but I want you to suck me for the last time
before I go, I had nothing to say but obliged, I
sucked for half an hour and made her cum twice, I
drank the whole lot and finally there was a knock on
the door, I got up rushed to wash room to clean my
face, she put her nighty down and opened the door.
Mr.khanna had purchased a lot of things and came in a
satisfied mood, all three of us were satisfied, myself
and dimple for different reasons.
I thanked him for the courtesy and he thanked me in
return for being in the cottage during his absence and
taking care of his family, I just replied, MY
PLEASURE, he smiled back, we shook hands and I thanked
dimple and we bid bye.

No comments: