Sunday, August 14, 2005

Best Experience In Life

I m shahzad from ISLAMABAD and I m in my 2nd year
doing BS in computers. Well basically I do tutions in
defence and the incident happened with me and my
student. her name is maliha she is in first year doing
inter and have a perfect body but I don�t know about
her sizes b coz I don�t have interest in these things.
Well is an modern area of ISLAMABAD and I used to go
there to teach ma student maliha . As every body has
his own privacy thats why maliha has her own room and
there I used to teach her daily in the evening. Well
when ever I saw her I used to think about her and did
masturbation for my satisfaction but the problem is
how I tell her that I like her and I want to change
this relation and I want to do friendship with her
then I got an idea and I did her a phone call and told
her every thing first she denied that how is it
possible but then agreed the things got changed after
that and we came near n near after some days I said to
her that do u like me she said yes then I told her
that I want to kiss her and I luv her etc.
She said nothing and it gave me courage and I kissed
her lips for about 5 minutes and then she got hot and
responded me heavily with a great kiss and then I left
next day when I came she told me that zeb it was a
nice experience and she want to do it again and it was
my turn now to do watever I want to do I said ok wat
abt ur family she said oh nobody will come here just
do it now I m dieing I said ok then I came close to
her and kissed her she was already hot she gave me the
great response and started kissing me wildly I
inserted my tongue in her mouth and she was sucking it
and I was sucking her saliva too I was biting her lips
and sucking them hard then I slowly moved my hands and
lift her nice shaped boobs she moaned like
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh zeb wat r u doing I will
die it is great do it do it then I move ma hand and
put off her shirt wow wat a great sight it was her
pinkish body was infront of me and I started kissing
her wildly suddenly I lift her bra up and undid it and
then I started kissing her pink nippels I was biting
licking pinching like an animal and she was moaning
heavily wow zeb do it I m urs all urs I was cupping
her breast but they were too big I was pressing her
nipples hard and hard her one nipple was in my hand
and the other was in my mouth and her moans were made
me crazy ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it sounds
goodddddddddd ahhhhhhhhhhh I love it then I move down
and made her completely nude except her panties it was
totally wet with her juices I got wild and started
kissing her all over her body and on her panties too
the taste of her juices were nice she was in great
pleasure she closed her eyes and was biting her lips
then I undid her panties wow wat a sight it was she
was nice the beatiful redish pussy infront of me I
started to feel her pussy lips and in the same time.
I started kissing her lips she was in great pleasure
with sounds ohhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww u r
making me maddddddddddddddddddddddddddd then I lift
her in ma hands and guide her to the bed and then I
started to move ma lips on her wet pussy she was
totally virgin and a small love hole was infront of me
I was tounge fucking her I was biting her pussy lips
cheewing them and she was really going mad she shouted
oh zeb wat r u doing it is really cute I never think
about that pleasure wow u r nice I love u zeb I love u
do it do it I m in great pleasure all of a sudden she
moaned heavily and then came a huge orgasmmmmmmmmmmmm
with a sweet moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then she
opened her eyes.
She started undressing me and now I was completely
nude too she was afraid to see my 8 inches shaft ohh
zeb wat is this it is too big I told her that it is
the one who can satisfy both of us she hold it in her
hand and I got a great sensation with his warm and
soft hand then I move my shaft to her mouth and told
her to suck it first she got confused but I pushed it
in her mouth and told her to suck it and then she
started to suck my cock wow wat a great feelings I
never think about it she was sucking it fast and I was
in great pleasure after 5 minutes I lost my controls
and I shot my cum in her mouth she got confused just b
coz she don�t know abt that but I made her to swallow
all my cum then I started kissing her boobs and move
to her belley and then on her pussy then her ass hole
she was breathing heavily now then she hold my shaft
in her hand and started it jerking off in few seconds
I got erection again and then I stretched her legs and
and put my index finger in her hole she moaned heavily
no no zeb don�t do it it hurts but I was not in a mood
to listen her I started finger fucking her and she was
moaning heavily ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no no
don�t do it ohhhhhhhhhh its nice ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and
then she had an orgasm the juices made me mad and I
started to lick her juices and it was tasty salty I
was completely mad now I told her that I want to fuck
u and it will be pain ful so pls try to bear it she
said ok and then I came near to her and then I guided
my cock to her hole ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was too tight I
have no way to go in then I made a jerk and slowly
pushed it in her hole and it was really painful and
was impossible to go in such small hole she shouted oh
zeb I cant bear it pls don�t do this but who cares abt
these shouts I pushed again a little and she shouted
ohhhhhhhhhhh no no pls no then I waited for a minute b
coz it was really painful for me too then I started
kissing her lips to change her intentions and after
that I pushed heavily and my whole cock went in she
shouted but cant coz I was kissing her and the tears
were coming out from her eyes and I felt some thing
tored in her and the blood was coming out she was
crying due to pain then I slowly started moving my
cock in n out first it was painful but after some
jerks she started enjoying it and responding me like
yes now its feeling good wow yes I m enjoying do it
fast ahhhhhhhh yes ohhhhh its sweet do it do it push
it hard and I was doing the same I was increasing my
speed in the mean time she got an orgasm with her
heavy moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhh.
After 10 minutes I got some sensations and I told her
that I need to cum and it will make u pregnant she
said no no its not a serious matter I want to feel
every pleasure of this love so cum inside me and then
she got an orgasm again n again the juices were
interrupting my cock inside her and mean while I
increased my pace it was really nice to fuck such a
nice and virgin pussy the walls were hot and too tight
I was enjoying the every jerk in her beautiful pussy.
I was at my final round the sensations were giving me
the signals and I came with a huge load of my life
shots of cum were falling inside her and I was jerking
it untill it came outside she suddenly hold ma dick
and started sucking it and made it clean then I kissed
her every where of her whole body and got erection
again and then I fucked her again this time we both
enjoyed alot and it took about to 15 minutes then she
kissed my whole body and made me clean and then we
dressed up and then I left with a good bye kiss. after
that I fucked her ass too.

No comments: