Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Brother....Used me....

first i must tell u about my family thers dad and mom
and us 3 sisters, im in between, we have no brother so
we treat our cousins as our brothers only one of them
is Rahul he is handsome 6ft..nice physique. As u know
after my first with manoj we had sex many a times but
never with anyone else as I reached home oneday late
in the evening and entered my room i found pics of me
and manoj scattered on my bed in various sexy
positions, kissing and fondling eachother. I was
shocked...dar ke mare meine woh sab tasveere jama ke
aur apne cupboard mein daal di. As i turned after
closin my cupboard i see what... Rahul bhaiya
standing there with a envelope in his hands"inhe bhi
to chupa do"i stood there aghast and screamed
"Nahiiiiii". i asked aap ke paas kahan se aye yeh..he
just laughed...."Pyar karte hue kitni sexy lagti hai
meri behna...aur bina kapdon ke...nangi to aur bhi
achhi lagegi". I was really shocked by this sort of
language...but now i knew what all men wanted, never
the less i decided to play innocent.
"Bhai aise to bat mat karo..main to teri behna
hun..."but i could see there was nothing other than
lust in his eyes...he said "haan aur mein
bhenchod..."and laughed and laughed visciously.Chal
chal ab yeh sab chod aur who kar jo mein bolun warna
babuji ko yeh tasveer mil gye to phir ...I knew there
was no point in resisting cause dad knowing all this i
just couldnt afford.."Bolo kya chate ho tum.."
"Hmmm" he then just glared at me for some time manu
apni akhoon se mujhe nanga kar raha ho. Pehle jao yeh
jeans or t-shirt utar ke sadi pehn aana, andar ke bra
aur chaddi kali ho aur haan blouse bhi low-cut hona
chaiye. I went into my bath room and came back wearin
a sleeveless blouse..and a black chiffon saree ...but
id not even come out when he said "nahi nahi aise nahi
pehle shower to le lo" kya aise he i asked he said
haan...he turned on the cock of the shower as i stood
below it..my chiffon saree stuck to me exposing the
ample curves of my body..Rahul just stood thre
enjoying the view...on and off stroking his erect cock
from above his pants.
Now we moved to the room i said "theek hai khush ab
bas hua"...he said abhi to shuruwat hai...achha ab
aisa karo apna pallu gira do aur jhuko..aur aise jhuko
ke mujhe tumhara cleverage nazar aye....not willing
but scared I complied. Ab apne breasts ko muslo aur
describe karo..i did as was told as i messaged my
breasts i knew he was enjoying the view..i started
describing"mere breasts kafi bade hain unka cup size
34c hai...woh creamish white colour ke hain..aur un pe
pinkish coluor ke nipples hain ..which are jutting
forth..." He was really enjoying this I feel it was
the power he held over me that gave him the kick. " Ab
apni sadi uthao aur aise ke tumhari panties bhi nazar
aye"..i complied..my shapely legs...creamy, smooth
upper thighs..and my panty covered pussy all were bare
to his glare. I too had started enjoyin this..exposing
myself...and describing mybody to my bhaiya.. may be
the kink got to me..
Now he asked me to strip...and i did as said..he held
my pallu and i turned around... uncovering my wet
body...my blouse...my peticoat.. my bra and my panties
soon joined my saree..i was there mera nanga jism uske
samne. He too had stripped by now..and had an enormous
erection it was definately bigger than manoj's..and i
just couldnt take my eyes off it..i was so hypnotized
that i almost forgot that i was naked too. He made me
laydown on the cold floor...and started licking every
bit of my body..my legs..mere thighs...meri
chut..ohhhh...mere breasts....ohhhh mere jism ka har
inch....ek ek inch. I was throughly aroused by now..my
juices flowing, my breasts heaving with my heavy
breathing.and i was moaning softly..at he tough of the
tip of his tongue.
"Arre behna to kitni garam hai..chal ab teri pyas
bujhata hun."with one huge thrust he entered deep in
to me....."Ouchhhhhhh"..sooo deeep my god kitna bada
tha uska Lund...brother or no brother mere ander ke
aurat ab jagrit ho gye thi.....at the same time he
started sucking my breasts...playing with them
nibbling at my my nipples. I arched my back pushing my
breasts in to his mouth...while moving my body to
match his strokes. and he thought of nothing..no love
no sensitivity..bas ek ghode ke tarah..woh mujhe chod
raha tha.. harder..
deeper...faster...Ohhhhh..hhhhhh..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!
Us din ke bad hum don ne aise phir kabhi nahi
kiya..par us din ke yaad aaj bhi aati hai.

No comments: