Saturday, August 13, 2005

With My Aunt!!

I am Rahul from a beautiful city Mumbai. I am 20,
athletic body & 5’9 feet tall. Back to the story. This
is not a fake or any made story, it’s an real
encounter which happened with me in this rainy month.
This story has a thrill & fun. So, here it starts…
I had always an eye on my aunt. She is beautiful with
fair skin & always attracted me towards her gorgeous
looks, awesome & sexy figure. She is 29. Her husband
is almost out of town so I used to visit at her place
most often & chitchat with her about here & there. One
day my parents had to leave for our native place for
sudden seriousness with my grandma. So, they informed
my aunt about that & told her to serve me food, as
they’ll be back within 4-5 days & they left next
morning. On that day, I left for my college and was
back at home in the afternoon. I came & was bored. So,
I switched on the T.V. and was watching songs, after
sometime I remembered about my lunch at my aunt’s
place, so I switched of the T.V;
Locked the door went to my aunt’s place. I knocked at
her door, there she opened the door and was standing
in front of me with her brown sari & matching blouse.
She welcomed me & I entered the house. She said sit in
the hall, I’ll bring the food, I said okay & went.
While she was entering the kitchen I was looking at
her butts & was thinking to go behind her to grab &
touch my dick in her ass. I put on the T.V. and was
watching some songs. After sometime she came & served
me the food on the table, after serving me the food
she went & sat on the sofa & told me that if I need
anything, then let her know about that. I said yes,
okay. I started with my food & with that was watching
T.V. I changed the channel, there was Urmila
Matondkar’s song going on. I was looking at her
(Urmila’s) butts & boobs. Suddenly I got an idea, I
drunk all the water from my glass & told my aunt to
bring a glass of water for me. She went & while she
was moving towards the kitchen I was constantly
staring at her butts and killing catwalk without
looking here & there. I had a hard on in my pants and
was feeling very uncomfortable in my jeans. While she
was coming towards me, I was scared that if she notice
the bulge in my pants. She came & served me the water;
she didn’t notice my bulge in my pants.
I took a sigh of relief & sat there for sometime. I
was not able to stand because of my hard dick. After
sometime I got up & washed my hands & told her that I
am leaving. She said okay & come in the evening for
dinner. I said okay and went. As I reached at my place
I locked the door and went in the bathroom &
masturbated in her name & imagining her butts. I came
out & took a nap for sometime, but was not able to
sleep. So, I started thinking that how should I get
her’ While thinking a lot, I suddenly went to sleep &
got up at 5’ o clock. I washed my face & sat for my
studies, but I was not able to study, my aunt was
coming in front of me again & again. So I thought &
was wondering how should I pass the time. I went to my
friends place & hanged around with him till 8:30. And
it started raining. I waited at my friend’s place as
it was raining, after sometime I told him that I am
leaving, as I have to go at my aunt’s place for
dinner. I left his home & went directly to my aunt’s
place. I knocked the door. After a while she opened
the door & was there in her blue gown. I entered &
asked me where were you, I had called at your place.
So I told her that I was with my friend.
She went inside & brought a towel & gave it to me. She
said go in the hall; I’ll come with food. As she went
inside the kitchen I was staring at her butts. I sat
there on table & she came there with a 2 plates, as
she was waiting for me to have a dinner. We had our
food, I went & washed my hands & waited to stop the
rain, but instead of stopping it started raining
heavily. So I told her that I will have to leave now,
as this rain is not going to stop. She said are you
gone mad’ You will go at your place in this rain. She
do 1 thing stay here tonight. I said that I will have
to change & also get up in the morning for my college.
She don’t worry I’ll wake you up. So I waited &
thought for sometime. This was the best opportunity. I
agreed, she went inside her bedroom and brought her
husband’s Bermuda (shorts) & told me that go & change.
I went in the bathroom, while changing I saw my aunt’s
bra & panty hanging over there. So I removed my pants
& took her undergarments & smelled it. Wow… uttered
from my mouth. I touched her bra and panty on my dick,
but I didn’t wanted to masturbate this time. So I came
out of the bathroom & went in my aunt’s bedroom
because she had only 1 bed in her house & we both had
to sleep on that bed itself. I went & lied on the bed
& she asked me that what time do u want to get in the
morning, so I told her at 8:00 a.m. she said okay. We
chatted there for about 15-20 minutes & went to sleep.
I just closed my eyes to let her know that I am
sleeping, but I suddenly went to sleep. After sometime
I suddenly got up, I didn’t know what was time, but I
think it was about 1:00 a.m. I was facing towards her
& she was facing upwards towards the ceiling.
I was looking at her & didn’t know how to proceed. So
I just put my hand slowly on her stomach & kept it
there for sometime. After that, I was confused & was
shivering. I was thinking what should be my next step,
so I slowly removed my hand & took my hand towards her
thighs & kept there. Then I moved my hand towards the
bottom of her gown & brought it up slowly, while doing
she made some movements, so I used to get stop over
there & again continue. I brought her gown till her
waist. I looked at her face & was not able to
understand what to do next. So I got up and sat, as I
sat I went crazy looking at her white panty, which had
some flowers design on it. I touched & kissed her
pussy slightly above her panty so that she won’t get
awake I slept again beside her & put my hand slowly
inside her panty. I felt great & was in heaven as I
touched her pussy, it had some hairs on it. My dick
got hard and I removed my shorts & underwear till my
knees with other hand. I touched my hard dick on her
waist, it was feeling great. I felt like fingering her
pussy, but I was scared that if she wakes up, then
whole game will be disturbed. So I removed my hand
from her panty and proceed my hand towards her boobs,
I kept my hand on her breast for sometime & started
unhooking her buttons from above. I unhooked her
buttons & made her gown little bit aside & there I saw
2 mountains in her black bra. I then tried to put my
right hand in her bra with her some movements I got
disturbed & removed my hand from there. I then again
proceeded with same & made my hand go slowly in her
bra. I hold her 1 breast in my right hand, it were
smooth & voluptuous & here tits were firm & I was
finding them getting little erect.
After sometime I removed my hand from her bra. This
time I was getting out of control, so I sat & went
towards her panty. I removed her panty slowly till her
thighs & kissed on her pussy. I was feeling to fuck
her, but I didn’t do that. Instead of that I slept on
her & this time I got more courage & I was not
bothered if she wakes up. so I slept on her without
entering my dick in her pussy & started sucking her
1breast above her bra & pressing her 1 breast with my
left hand, while doing this she woke up & shouted at
me that what are you doing’ Are you gone mad, but I
was in my job & was neglecting her talks. She said
please leave me, this is not good. But I didn’t heard
anything, with that she again tried to push me, but I
hold her hand hardly & started licking her neck. She
again tried to get out, but my grip was so hard that
she was not able to that. After sometime, I think that
she also started enjoying it because her grip was
becoming lose & didn’t made any movement, but kept
watching what I was doing & at my daring which she
didn’t expect such thing from me. I removed my t-shirt
and slept on her again and tried to remove her gown &
bra, but she stopped me. I did it again after a while
she allowed & removed her whole gown & bra, but she
didn’t allow me remove her panty I think because she
was scared of getting pregnant. So I also didn’t force
her because I didn’t wanted to make her angry. I
wanted to enjoy with what I was getting.
I smooched her on her lips, licked her whole body from
top to bottom. Afterwards I made her sit on bed & I
stood in front of her with my dick in my hand & moved
my dick towards her mouth, but she refused to take it
in her mouth & she by this she hold my dick & started
shaking it up & down. While shaking I loaded my over
her face & in hair she tried to wash it out with her
gown which was lying beside, but I hold her hand &
didn’t allow to take it out. Then I made her sleep
again but this time I told her to face towards the
bed, so that I can see her butts, she did it & I went
down & removed her panty till her lower thighs gave a
pinch on her butts & kissed it. I shake the butts &
then slept on her in such a way that my dick was in
butts crack. I made some up & down movements & bite
her right ear. After that, I don’t know what happened
to her, she pushed me & went out of the bedroom. I was
scared that know will she talk with me or not or she
tells about this to parents. After a while I heard her
coming towards bedroom, I closed my eyes, as I was
fallen asleep.
She sat on bed for sometime & slept beside me again.
But I didn’t continue this time as I was feeling
sleepy as well as I had to wake up in the morning for
my college. In the morning, I myself got up at 7:30 &
got fresh. She brought a cup of tea & gave it me. I
didn’t look at her & had my tea. I wore my shoes & was
going to leave, while she said come in afternoon for
lunch. I looked at her & told her okay. I went to my
college & came back home. I kept my bag & went to my
aunt’s place for dinner as well as… I hope u got it!
What am I suppose to say

No comments: