Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Cousin - Deepti

My name is Raj and I live in Mumbai. I am good and
smart looking guy of height 5”9’. Today I will tell
you about my first sexual encounter. I was kind a guy
who are shy of girls and spend most of the time at
home in studying. Though I was a shy guy but have
always dreamed of doing sex with girls.

It was about 6 months ago when we were going to attend
a wedding of my cousin. There is my cousin name Deepti
in our relatives. She used to look at me very
passionately which I was not understanding at that
time. At the day of wedding I was busy in arranging
things, my aunty told me to take some dishes from the
kitchen at put them on the roof of the house where
dinner was going to be arranged. When I reached the
kitchen I saw Deepti sweeping the floor, my eyes was
on her face and she was looking at me like she used
to, after a while my eyes went little down towards her
neck and there I saw her lovely breasts hanging in her
bra (that was my first time seeing breasts in real).
She realizes that and gave me a smile. I was stunned.
This all happened in a fraction of second.

On the whole day I was think about it and the whole
scene was in my mind like a film. At the night after
wedding all my cousins were at roof busy in playing
cards and gossips but I was tired so I went down on
the first floor of the house to sleep. Elders were
already sleeping at the ground floor. I was on my bed
thinking about that scene then after a while I fell to
sleep. I don’t know after how much time I felt that
someone is putting hand on my chest, I though that my
cousins are bugging with me so I grab the hand, I felt
that this is not the hand of a boy, it was very soft.
I immediately opened my eyes and I saw Deepti standing
in front of me. She ordered me not to shout and sat in
front of me.
I asked “What is it?”
She said “I came here to talk to you about something”
I said “what?”
She replied “What were you doing in the morning?”
I was shocked and I thought that she will kill me if I
told her the truth and she may tell others about what
I was doing…
I said “I don’t know what are you talking about”
She said “you know it”
I said “Deepti I am sorry it was just an accedent”
She said “don’t be sorry, I have also seen you
yesterday when you were changing your clothes”
I shouted “What!!!!!!”
She said “ Don’t shout or will tell everyone that you
took me here to spend a night with me”
She was playing with me.
I asked “What do you want?”
She said “some good time with you”
Then she took my hand a put it on her neck, after a
while started kissing on my hand. My dick was erecting
because of all this and I was getting horny. I was in
her control so I could not do anything to keep myself
out of this situation. Then she put my hand on her
breast and said “Raj dabaoo isay” I obeyed and she
moaned…uooohh Them I put my other hand in her breast
and press it. I was completely horny and my dick was
red hot.

She took off my shirt and pants and now I was in
underwear. I also took off her t-shirt and now she was
in bra and her beautiful breast her trying to free
themselves out from my hand. I took of her bra off and
WOW. What a sight that was two balloons were in front
of me and they were beautiful like Deepti. Her nipples
started to get harden. I took off her lower, she was
not wearing panty.

I placed her on bed and started sucking her big boobs
she was slightly moaning, then I reached towards her
belly, It was too beautiful and I can feel the heat of
her pussy from there. I kissed her on her lips and she
tasted great. I guess we kept kissing till 15 minutes
or more. Then I said Deepti I want to enter in you.
she said I am yours and spread her legs. I pointed my
red hot dick in her pussy and when I entered she
screamed “AAHH” raj aram say may kuari hoon pehlay
finger say karo. I started my finger in and out in her
pussy and after a while I put my dick slowly then pick
up the speed she was moaning and saying I love you
Raj. I said I love you too Deepti. Then she came and I
also came inside her. Then I put my dick out and
placed it between her boobs and then started rubbing
it. I cum there too as I was also a virgin. Her neck
and breasts were wet in my cum. She started rubbing my
cum on her body and said that makes body more sexy.
Then she turned her ass towards me and asked me to
enter my rod in her asshole. When I entered there it
was too tight and she was screaming and saying “raj
mujhay dard horaha hay halkay karo please” after
entering I slowly raised my speed and after about 10
minutes cummed inside her. Then she took my rod in her
hand and said started rubbing it, she was going to
take it in her mouth but I said “no”. it looks
disgusting to me. Then I started sucking her milk
until it finishes. We both slept in each other’s arms
that night and before morning she took a bath and went
downstairs. When I woke up in the morning I and also
went downstairs I saw her and she gave me the same
smile which I was not understanding but now I
understood everything…

Later I talked to my mother that I love her, she
agreed, and now we are going to marry…

No comments: