Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Cousins I Love

Just beside our house is the house of my friend Vijay.
Vijay works in an organization where he has to attend
the duty from 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. Vijay is a good friend
of mine and everybody in his family, viz. his parents,
his younger sister Mallika and younger brother Vinod
like me very much and treat me as one of their family
members.

You can guess quite rightly that this true story
involves Vijay's sister Mallika. Mallika is a pretty
girl of about 22 years of age, yet to married or
engaged, keeps herself busy either with her studies or
with helping her mother in the household works. She is
slim yet healthy, fair skin complexion, great bone
structure, long hairs, nice breasts and attractive
buttocks and above all a beautiful face. Mallika has a
friend cum distant cousin, who lives nearby, named
Ruma. Ruma, though not as beautiful as Mallika, but is
also fair and of the same age. But her only negative
point in the look is that she is grossly overweight.
Too fat she is. As a result, whenever she moves, her
massive boobs sways in a dubious manner and when
viewed from the backside, her bum looks like two big
juxtaposed watermelons . But Ruma's pudgy face is
sweet enough and her deep black eyes are quite lovely.

Once, on a cold winter day, during a lonely afternoon,
when I was reading a serious novel sitting beside the
window in one of our ground floor rooms, where I was
able get a little sunlight, Mallika called me from
their house through a half opened window and requested
me to help her in fixing the new cylinder to the gas
oven. The book I was reading had reached to an
interesting place, so I asked Mallika, "Can't it be
done later, or it will have to be fixed right now’"
"Nobody is here at home, you know they have gone to
our country house for a festival, and if I can not fix
the gas now, it would become late for me to cook the
food for Bhaiya," replied Mallika. I knew that her
parents and brother had gone to their native village
and she was alone. So with some reluctance I put down
the book and approached their house. Mallika opened
the bolt of the door from inside but did not open it
fully, so I pushed the door and entered inside.
Inside, the house was in semi darkness as all the
windows were closed. I entered and someone hiding
beside the doorframe closed the door hastily and with
a startle I turned to see Ruma bolting the door. And
seeing me to startle, both Ruma and Mallika started to
giggle, but without making much sound. "What's the
matter’ What are you up to’" I asked. Mallika was
smiling in blushing manner, but Ruma said, "Donchu
understand’ We are up to yours that one," and even
before completing the sentence she reached for the
zipper of my trousers and opened it in a swift pull
and put her palm inside. By the next couple of seconds
my cock was out and Ruma was kneeling in front of me,
and within the next couple of seconds Ruma was sucking
it as if she was longing to do that through out her
life.

At first there was an impulse in me to resist her, but
the fellatio she was doing to me was so lovely and
pleasurable, all I could do was to grip Ruma's
shoulders tightly and looked at Mallika sheepishly.
Mallika was looking towards Ruma and me with joy and
fear in her eyes; she said, "Let's go to the bedroom".
But neither Ruma nor me did what Mallika said. Mallika
slowly walked towards us and stood beside. I left
Ruma's shoulders and gripped Mallika's breasts and
pulled her towards me. Inside Mallika's nighty I felt
that her breasts are more healthy and shapely than it
appeared to me before from outside her dresses.
Mallika started to open the buttons of my shirt and
Ruma suddenly getting up from the kneeling position,
got rid of her shalwar and kamij and said, "C'mon, to
the bedroom". She had nothing inside and her naked
flabby body was glistening. Her heavy boobs were
looking tight and the nipples were looking like two
cherries. In the bedroom Ruma took charge of the
situation. She directed Mallika to lie down flat on
the bed and me to suck Mallika's pussy. She herself
put her two legs beside Mallika's face and knelt down
in a manner, which seemed habitual, so that her pussy
just reached Mallika's mouth. Mallika started to
cunnilingus Ruma and I was licking Mallika's pussy and
clitoris after lifting her nighty under which she had
no under garments. My cock was hot and hard like a
soldering rod and while Mallika was moaning I was
rubbing my cock on the bed just in a reflex action. I
could feel that Mallika's vagina was cleaned by soap
and it a nice experience for me to lick the vaginal
mound, its walls and to suck her wet clitoris within
my lips. It went on for a little while but all of a
sudden Mallika clutched my hairs and made a hissing
sound, leaving Ruma's vagina and she came. A
considerable amount of fluid came out from her pussy
and I tried my best to take it all inside my mouth. As
soon as Mallika had the orgasm, Ruma got up from her
position and took Mallika's place and told me,
"Mallika has had enough, now gimmi a great fuck and
let yourself loose".

This dictating mood of Ruma was quite new to me but I,
don't know why, but obeyed her commands. Ruma lay flat
on her back and I mounted upon her. She got hold of my
cock and pushed it inside her pussy and I started to
sway my waist rigorously. With each movement I was
feeling a sheer joy and Ruma was moaning and swearing
under her heaving breath. At last, when I felt that my
semen was about to come out I told Ruma that I am
going to come out so I must take my cock out of her
pussy to cum. But to me utter joy she said, " I'm
gonna have a chum within a day or two so you can give
the fluid inside". This conversation distracted me a
little and for that I could manage to fuck Ruma for
another few minutes and by that time she came. Oh!
What an orgasm!! At first she clenched my back with
her fingers digging into my skin, then she uttered a
few swearing oaths and after that my prick was flooded
with thick and hot fluid that came out from Ruma's
pussy. The sensation was heavenly and it made me cum
inside her. With that she released me off her hug and
remained flat on her back on the bed and so did I
beside her with one of my hands kept loosely on her
breasts.

Within a few minutes I was dozing into a slumber that
was broken by Mallika's interruption. She jerked me
awoke and said, "Hey, feeling tired’ Can you give me a
fuck as you gave Ruma just now’" I was a little
flabbergasted by Mallika's proposal as she always
appeared to me as a soft-spoken, shy and blushing
girl, though I masturbated a number a number of times
imagining her naked in my bed. I eagerly accepted
Mallika's proposal and took her in my arms. By that
time Ruma was snorting smoothly on the bed. At the
outset I took off Mallika's nighty and got rid of
whatever under garments I was still having. I kissed
gently on her forehead, then on her eyes, nose, lips,
mouth and thereafter came down to her throat and on
her breasts. Her nipples were tout and I took those in
my lips and pressed softly. Mallika gave a soft cry,
"Lovely, I like it", she uttered. I held the other
breast in my palm and pressed it, she moaned again. I
caressed her flat stomach gently with my lips and
lastly my lips reached her pussy.

I have been licking it a little while ago; it was
still moist from her latest orgasm. I started to lick
it again and held her clitoris in my tongue and upper
lip. Then she said, " Noo, push that in, I wanna fill
you inside me!" I don't know why, but I turned her
upside down and pushed my newly hardened cock inside
her pussy from behind. She cried in sheer ecstasy.
After fucking Mallika from behind for a few minutes I
turned her flat once again and inserted my cock again
into her vagina. A little while later she cummed and I
felt her fluid engulf my prick. I had to fuck her for
a few more minutes to fulfill my orgasm for the second
time in that afternoon. Then I took Mallika in my arms
and slept out the rest of the afternoon. This is a
true incident and since then I am having fun with
Mallika and Ruma, sometime together and sometime with
any of them, on a regular basis. While I am typing
this story in my Computer right now, Mallika is
sitting beside me and is fondling with my penis,
hardened by courtesy of her.

No comments: