Sunday, August 14, 2005

Cousin No#1...In Fucking

my name is Imran and my age is 18 yrs. It�s a true
story and it happened with me a year back. I live in
Islamabad, where my cousin Maha came to spend her
holidays. She was 20 yrs and in all aspects she is
very good. She Ghori, Sexy and tall with dark black
long hairs. Her figure was 35, 24, 36 and height was
5.8". I have a very good relationship with her and am
very close to each other. He used to live an apartment
of 2 bedrooms with attach baths and a room without an
attach bath. As one room is of my parents and other
one is mine so she stayed in the third room which is
without attach bath. That room is also my study room
and has study table and computer. My parents work in
private bank and use to come in the evening. As it was
holidays I stayed at home but only go to my friend in
the morning for computer learning.



One day when I was about to leave she told me that she
will take bath, so I remove the shampoo bottle from
the bathroom for just to teased her and when she get
in I went out. After about 5 minutes I found that I
forgot my book in my room, I have the keys and I went
into my house and to my room. After taking my book, I
turned back to leave I saw the bathroom's door was
opening, I rushed back to my room and waited to see
what she do� I saw her completely naked coming out of
the bathroom; she was wet and abusing me. I saw her
walking into her room, taking her shampoo and get back
into the bathroom. After that I went out to my friend.
That was outstanding I want it again. My friend told
my about his new Handycam I was impressed and bought
it home. Next time when I came to known that she is
going for bath, I remove the handle of the door and
told her that it was broken and don't close the door
other wise you will be lock. In our bathrooms we have
lever, which make the door open every time and get
close only when you lock it. So I hide the camera
which was facing the Shower portion of the bathroom, I
went out to my friend. When I came back I pulled out
camera from that place.



Next morning when my parents went for their jobs, Maha
was sleeping; I connect handicam to my TV and start
the film. Watching that film amazed me, first she
pulled down her cloths, then she start the shower and
get under it. After that she shampooed her hear and
soaped her body, she also masturbated and after that
she peed. After at that I was very exited, and I
didn't notice about Maha, as she came out I switched
off film. She saw the camera attached to TV and also
my erected cork. She asked questions about it but I
didn't answer and in reply I asked her several other
questions. Like every day I went to my friend and came
back about an hour. Maha asked several questions about
girl friends, sex, female body and XXX films, I was
surprised by all those questions than Maha told me
that she had seen her film and now she want to see me
naked. She started to undress me. She first went for
my huge cock. My dick was on full erect that time. She
kissed my balls and took the full 9" inside her mouth
and gave me a great blowjob. I told her that I was
gonna cum. She said the unload all of it inside her
mouth. A huge pile of cum shot right inside her mouth.
I was also moaning. A bit of cum dropped outside her
mouth and she licked it back in. Both of us were fully
enjoying it. Then I was also ready now and I started
to undress her.



First I opened her kameez and pulled it up. Then
slowly I started to open her shalwar. Now she was only
wearing matching black bra and a panty. I opened her
bra and her boobs fell out loosely. WOW, that was a
great sight. I kissed her first gently on her nipples
and then I started to suck it. She gave me a big moan.
I liked the sound of it
"yeahhhhhhh.........mmmmmmmmmm
.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...".
She said "Fuck me hard like a bitch". Then I started
to lick her whole body. She had her pussy shaved and
she really had a nice pussy. I picked her up and I
started to take her to the bedroom. She suddenly said
"NO". I was surprised. Again I started moving, she
said "NO". I asked her what was the problem. She said
that she wanted to get fucked right there - in the TV
room. I kept her down and spread her legs. I could see
her vagina, which was tight. I started to lick her
pussy. She started moaning. By that time I could see
the love juice coming out of the cave. I licked every
part of it. Then she said the she wanted to loose her
vignette (she haven't took the cork in). It was
waiting for a rod to be broke open. I pressed her
breast hard. She screamed a bit. I sucked her nipples
so hard that I nearly bit it. Then I applied my saliva
on her cunt and on my dick for lubrication. Then I
guided my rod through her legs into her pink pussy and
in one blow broke open her lock. She screamed with
pleasure and me too. I started the to and fro motion
slowly. She was saying stop, stop and moaning like a
wild bitch. I did not care and I was ramming her on
the floor and had pinned her. I could see the love
juice coming out and Maha was enjoying every bit of
her life at that time. I told her that another load of
cum was going to come out. We did not care and I shot
the load right inside her vagina. Both of us were
exhausted till that time.



We went inside the room and came into 69 position. I
put my whole weight on her and started fucking her. I
know she was also enjoying. I put my hands below her
boobs and started to squeeze them while fucking her
ass. In five minutes, I started to cum. I leaked my
juice in her ass. I laid there like that on her for
about two minutes. Then she came on top of me like a
cowgirl and started riding on top of me with my dick
in her pussy. Her juice was leaking out. I took my
dick out and licked her honey pot empty. Then I
unloaded my cum on her body, her breast, hair,
stomach. She took it and licked it. Then we both went
to have a bath. In the shower, I grabbed her by the
hips, pushed her down on the floor and pushed in my
dick. I started to fuck her again and the motion was
now even faster. Now I had gone mad. Under the shower
I started to fuck her and lick her like a mad dog.
Then I took my dick out and I put it in her mouth and
unloaded all of my cum into it. She then told me that
she was tired and we both lied naked, and wet on the
bed. We both were smiling at each other and she told
me that she wanted to do this again and again whenever
we had a chance. I readily agreed. From that day we
both fucked each other like hungry dog and a bitch.

No comments: