Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Darling Asha Auntie

my true sex experience with one of my favourite auntie
though I've seduced many aunts but this auntie was my
dream.
I'm a young Indian guy( 21 yrs. old), living in
Australia right now. this story goes back to my school
days when I was in 12th class. we use to have a
gujrati neighbour , my sexy auntie ( asha ,32 yrs
old), was the most sexy and good looking housewife in
the colony. we were close to them as we were
neighbours. she use to wear tight sleeveless blouse
with deep cut which revealed most of her breasts
when she bents down, thin sarees which she use to wrap
tight and very low in the waist which shows her deep
naval on rather plumpy stomach. I always had desire to
lick that naval hole and fat curves in her waist. the
best thing in her body was her big ,fat ,plumpy
gaand(ass). I really love her gaand and had desire to
rub my dick on her gaand with her saree on. She has no
idea about my intentions and always use to treat me
like her son but I always use to look at her with a
passion to hold her in my arms and fuck her wild.For
the knowledge of all readers of this story I'm really
fond of Indian auntie's and housewives. Sight of a
auntie in a saree really turns me on.Best thing about
the saree is , it covers most of the parts of the body
but at the same time reveals the body curves in
fantastic way.
I always had desire to fuck her, I nerve thought in my
dreams that it'll come true this day when I went to
her house to see his son for some work. I knocked the
door but no body answered, the door was partially
opened. I opened the door and went inside, it was all
dark in there but some light was coming through the
closed windows. I checked the dinning hall and front
rooms of the house to find out if any one is there. I
asked in a loud voice if any one is there, but no one
answered. I went near the door of master bedroom and
opened it, to my utter surprise my auntie was sleeping
there. She was in a deep sleep, I looked at her and
she was looking very sexy, "usi samay mera lund khada
ho gaya. Woh apne pet ke bal soyi hui thi. Unki moti ,
mansal gaand saree ke andar lipti hui thi. Unki saree
unki safed jhaango tak aa gayi thi". When I looked at
her in this state my lund started throbbing in my
pants. I thought that this is my day. I went back to
the main door and locked it from inside. I came to the
bedroom and sat next to her on bed. I took out my lund
from pants and started masturbating looking at her. I
was afraid to do anything as she might tell to my
parents and they will kill me if they know about
this. But at the same time I don't wanted to loose
this opportunity. I took some courage and put my hand
on her big, plumpy buttocks. Oh! man they were really
soft to touch, I started to move my hands on her gaand
and at the same time stroking my lund with other hand.
She didn't gave any response at all, this encouraged
me to move further. I always had desire to rub my lund
on her gaand so I took off my pants and underwear and
climbed on the bed. I slowly bent down and lied on her
with my lund on her big ,juicy gaand. I was feeling
great, Touch of her soft saree on my lund was making
me more horny. Then I slowly started to move and
rubbed my dick on her gaand, I was feeling that I''ll
cum. I was so busy in fulfilling my fantasy that I
didn't notice when she woke up. I was rubbing my dick
on her gaand and when I moved to kiss on her cheeks I
saw that her eyes were open. I was shocked , I thought
that this is end of my life. I got up suddenly and
wasn't able to say any thing. Then asha auntie turned
around and asked me" Kya hua rook kyun gaye, meri
gaand tume aachi ahi laagi kya? I was shocked to hear
this from her. She then said ' mujhe pata hain tum
hamesha meri gaand or boobon (breasts) ko dekha karte
they, main sooch hi rahi thi kab tumhari ichha puri
karoon aur aaj tum aa hi gaye". By that time my lund
became lump coz of fear , she looked at me and said
what happened " aabhi to itna baada tha, itne si der
main baith gayya, aao main ise phir se bada kar deti
hun". after saying this she pulled me on the bed and
started fondling my lund , it again grew to 9' inches.
I asked her if I can fulfil my long fantasy to rub my
dick on her big gaand. she said that u can do whatever
u want. I removed her saree and then asked her to
stand against the wall so that I can see her fat
gaand. when she was walking towards the wall I was
continuously kneading her boobs with one of my hand in
the blouse. now she was standing with her face towards
the wall , I sat down and sniffed her gaand it was
smelling great, I could clearly see that she had no
panties on. I Put my both hands on her gaand and
started kneading it, she was also aroused by that time
and moving her gaand in circular motions to tease
me.she was screaming" dabaoo apni auntie ki moti
mansal gaand ko jor jor se dabaoo, kato mari gaand ko,
her words were making me more horny. I was licking and
rubbing my face on her gaand, my saliva made her
petticoat wet, then I stood up and put my throbbing
lund on her gaand and started rubbing it again. my
hands were on her boobs which were already free from
her blouse. she was standing right next to wall coz of
my pressure from back. Then I moved my hands down to
her waist started caressing her plumpy stomach with
some curves. I was getting really horny and started
pinching her waist, I was saying" hai auntie aapke
kamar ke bal to bade soft hain kya main inhe kat sakta
hoon, she was in pain but she gave me permission. I
sat down again with my face right next to her gaand(
still in thin material of petticoat). I opened the
knot of the petticoat and it fell down , I was happy
and amazed to sse her big white gaand in full glory in
front of me. I stated licking and kissing her fat
thighs, leaving a trail of saliva . I started kissing
her gaand for which I was dying and after some time I
started biting it. She was saying " oh1 pls. aise mat
karo dard hota hai, tumhare uncle ko pata chal
jayega.then I pulled her on the bed and took out
blouse off her arms. she was lying completely naked ,
with a big red bidi on her forehead, some bangles in
her hand , payal in her foot and managalsutra in her
nack which was right in the centre of her big juicy
melons. I took out all my cloths and looked at her
with a passion to fuck her bad. I went near her, and
started rubbing my dick on her face. it was fantastic
experience, I was rubbing my lund all over her face,
on her juicy lips , her chin, soft cheeks and her
neck. she closed eyes and enjoying the feeling of my
erect lund on her face, it seemed that uncle has never
done this to her. then she held my lund in her hand
and started stroking it up and down. it was too much
for me , her colorful glass bangles were making sound
as she was moving her hand on my shaft. Then I moved
towards her legs and started licking her fat thighs, I
looked at her pussy, she had a thick bush around her
pussy lips ( I really love Indian auntie's as most of
them have this kind of pussy n' I 'm mad for this). I
started to lick her pussy and darted my tongue deep in
her love hole . I was going mad by the the mix smell
of her pussy juices and sweat. then I moved towards
her naval hole and started licking all over the plumpy
stomach, I put my tongue in her naval hole which
tickled her " she grabbed my head with hairs and
pushed me down back to the pussy " she was saying "
pls. meri phuddi chato na, pls. aaaah main mar jaongi
pls. , tumhare uncle ne kabhi bhi nahin chata hai ise'
I said auntie " aap chinta mat karo main woh sab
karoonga jo aap kahengi' and started licking her pussy
again. she was moaning loudly and abusing me . She was
saying ' madarchod kha ja mari phuddi ko, meri phuddi
aaj se tumhari hui , bhen ke lode haamesha meri gaand
aur boobs ko ghoorta tha , aj se mera pura badan tera
hai aaah aaah aur jor se chaat aaah
ooough......aah...aaah...aaaaah bahut maaja aa raha
hai", then she tightened her grip of legs around my
head and started rubbing her pussy on my face and
suddenly she shuddered with a big orgasm. she then
looked at me and said " jaaeman aab pls. apna lund
mere anadar daal do ab aur intzaar nahin hota, tumhara
yeh lumba mota lund muje abhi chaiye". I moved on top
of her and held her face in my arms and started
chewing her juicy lips ,I kissed all over her face and
neck . she then started sucking my nipples, I started
moaning loudly "haa...n auntie pls. rukna mat haaaan
.... aaah .... pls. dusri bhi chooso na and she
stated sucking both of my nipples simultaneously. it
was the greatest feeling in my life, while she was
sucking my nipples , I was holding her big her boobs
and kneading them very hard. then she said," aab aur
intzar nahin hota pls. apni auntie ki phuddi ki pyaas
bhujao, apni auntie ko chodo na.I was getting really
horny to hear these words from a lady of 32 yrs. of
age. I pointed my lund to the opening of her phuddi
and stared moving to and fro, it was going in very
easily due to the lubrication of her juices and my pre
cum. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moving
her big gaand upwards with my thrust. I took one of
her mooma in my mouth and started sucking it
violently. She was also moving her hands on my bare
ass and back. asha auntie was moaning loudly saying"
maar aur joor se mar... aaaahaaaah majaa aaarahaaa
hai.... pls. apna pura lund andar gusa de ...... phar
de apni auntie ki phuddi ko...." while saying this she
was movig one hand in my hair and with her other hand
she thrusted her other boob in my mouth and said "
pls ise bhi choos,, joor joor se choos......han apni
auntie ka doodh pi le.... ough ....hgh...hhuuo.......
" I was stroking her her hard and violent . I looked
at her , she was looking very sexy with bindi on her
fore head. I started sucking her lips and at the same
time fucking her hard. it seemed that she never
experienced such hard fucking ever before and she was
loving it. She tightened her grip on my waist and her
pussy wall contracted and expanded which gave me
immense pleasure I shouted loudly' auntie I love u
aaah.....aaaahh meri jan asha meri bahoon main aaja
janeman and with last hard strokes I spurted my semen
in her womb and she came at the same time. I laid on
top of her for some time licking and sucking her
boobs. she looked satisfied , she said ' tum jab bhi
mere saath sex karna chaho , yahan aa sakte ho, main
tumhari sari ichhayen puri kar doongi, after hat she
got dressed and gave me deep kiss , but at that time
as well I was kneading her gaand which I like most. I
made her to scream and cry when I fucked her gaand.

1 comment:

I said...

Boring story! Asha Auntie is not so sexy as seemed to be. I had more than this fudkcing....