Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My English Teacher - Miss Suneeta

I m Amar - 18 years old . I study in a college in
Mumbai. This is about the sex experience that happened
in school with my English teacher. I m a good looking
guy 5'4. Her name was Suneeta and she was sexy. She
was sawli. She had a figure of 36 25 36. Her boobs
were amazing. And the main feature was her round and
delicious ass. She wore a saree, which made her figure
more prominent to my eyes. When she walked her ass was
the best thing to see. She was gorgeous.

In rainy season her creamy body was visible, as her
saree became a see through due to water ripping out of
her clothes. She just killed me. She was hot. And the
most important thing she was single. I gave her those
looks once and she smiled naughtily. After all I was
the head boy of the school. One day in class I eyed
her bra carefully as the straps were visible and the
nipples too. After the class she smiled at me and left
for her room as if asking me to follow her. This was
the last lecture hence everyone went home.

I went to her room. As soon as I entered I closed the
door. She was looking hot. I took the initiative and
hold her hand. She resisted. I took her close to me,
she slapped me. This time I kissed her on her lips and
didn’t let her move off. This time she replied and
stayed there. We kissed wholeheartedly. Our tounges
met and we ate each other. Things were becoming hot
now. I pulled her saree away. And she closed her face
with her hands. She said she was feeling shy. I said I
loved her and the moment I saw her I was mad about
her. She said she always wanted me, but dint know how
to approach me. Well we kissed again and then I took
her petticoat away. Then her bra and lastly her
delicious panties. Oh the smell, the aroma was
amazing. I went down to her waist and ate her navel
and the slightly rounded tummy.

I moved down and teased her by kissing her cunt. She
shouted ouch oooooooooh plz do it. I ate her pussy it
was delicious. I even fingered her and she enjoyed
each and every moment. She shouted ah amar plz plz
don’t stop. Fuck me. Fuck me plz. Finger me. Take away
all that u want plz. Plz don’t stop ah ah ah oooooooh.
She had her first orgasm. She kissed me on the cheek
and said thanx for loving me. I pressed her boobs hard
and she moaned. I widened her legs and kissed her cunt
with my dick to tease her. She wanted it in badly.
With a thrust I entered her. She moaned and shouted
ooof, ouch, aaaaah. She was red hot. Her juices were
oozing out of her cunt lips as I thrusted my dick in
and out with pleasure. Ooooooooh oooooooooooh
aaaaaaaah hmmmmmmmmmm, she screamed. We were madly
fucking. She told me to ejaculate my pulp in her
because she wanted a baby from me. I followed her
instructions.


We were damn tired now. We slept in her room for 20
mins. Seeing her nude my pal aroused again. We had 3
more fucks and I took her to her home. Since then I
took her to her house everyday on my bike and we made
love almost everyday. We have a kid named sumeet. She
takes care of her.

No comments: