Saturday, August 20, 2005

Fucking Of A Whole Party

I am 25 years old. I have a cousin named Veena who is
24. She resides with us for her education . This
incident happened 3 years back. Our parents had gone
out of town for 3 days and my cousin was having a
slumber party with four of her friends, sadia, Menaka,
Priya and rahila. I was told to stay out till
nightfall and come back only to stay in my room. I
returned home at 10pm and went to the loo in my room.
Obviously Veena's friends had used my bathroom for
changing clothes. I saw a pair of clothes along with
the underwear hanging from the hook. There was a black
silk bra hanging from one while a similar white lacy
one from the other. I imagined them dancing to the
music and jiggling their free boobs. I started
masturbating thinking about them. I didn't realize
that I hadn't closed the door. My cousin suddenly
barged in and caught me in the act. "Well, what do you
think you are doing, little brother’" I turned around
and she got a glimpse of my rod. She exclaimed," Well,
not so little, are you ‘"
She then caught me by my dick and took me to her room.
"Girls, let me introduce you to my big cousin." She
told them about my masturbating in the bathroom. The
girls went Ooooooh. They decided to have some fun.
Sadia came over to me and asked, "So were you thinking
about us while jacking off’" I said yes. She removed
her night-shirt over her shoulders exposing her pretty
breasts. She jiggled them in front of me. Behind her
everybody got out of their night clothes. I got a
raging hard-on. Sadia pushed me on the bed and took my
dick in her warm mouth. I squirmed with pleasure. The
other girls bought out some rope and tied me to the
bed post spread-eagled. Menaka then came and sat on my
face. I hungrily started sucking on her cunt. I forced
my tongue deep inside her and moaned with pleasure. I
so badly wanted to fondle her luscious breasts but I
was helpless with my hands tied. I felt one more
tongue joining Shruti's down there. I bent down to see
Priya sucking on my balls.
By this time, Veena and Madhu had gotten into a 69 and
were devouring each others cunnies. I didn't know
Veena was into lesbianism but this sure got me very
excited. Menaka started forcing her cunt into my face.
I guessed that she was cumming and licked her cunt
with large strokes of my tongue. Soon her juices
started flowing which I drank up lavishly. The
pressure in my balls was growing too. All of us were
moaning out so loudly that we wondered whether our
neighbours would hear it. But none of us was least
bothered. I begged them to let me free. But they told
me to wait. Veena went into the kitchen and brought
out a bucket of ice-cream. I wondered what that is
for.
I came to know when she poured a scoop around my
penis. I gasped from the cold feeling around my dick
and balls. Now all of them wanted a lick of my dick.
They fought over it and soon I had five tongues
licking and sucking my groin. It sure was a great
feeling. Now they set me free. I grabbed Priya, the
cutest one, and pushed her onto the bed. I started
sucking her cunt hungrily. I teased her clitoris and
she went into raptures of moans. the others got on the
floor with their legs wide open for me to suck. I was
in cunt heaven, devouring cunny after cunny and
lapping up their sweet nectar. My dick then got ready
for satisfying them. It became a plunger tool, going
in cunt after cunt, making them cum. I hesitated on
reaching Veena's but she guided me into her slit and I
thought What the heck.
After all, now she is just another female. well, her
cunt was the best as it was the tightest. I soon felt
myself ready to cum. I took my dick out and starmade
all of them cum once more. Finally, tired we all dozed
off with our naked bodies intermingled with one
another. Now, I am a sex-toy for all of them. I
service them whenever they ask for me.
Veena also gets me to screw her whenever she pleases.
So do everyone else. In return, I get small gifts and
plenty of kisses. I also don't masturbate anymore as I
have a cunt or ass or mouth waiting to service me
right in the next room. I am thoroughly enjoying my
sex life.

No comments: